Can someone please advise me (Lenornmand Decks)

Tarot by G

Everybody on here talks about these decks I feel a strong urge to order a deck however .... There are so many and now I'm confused? Which one do I order? Are they all the same? Are they in English?

Thanks in advance. This forum will send me broke I swear lol I'm ordering new decks every week :)

Tarot by G

Carla thank you :)

Tag_jorrit

If you truly want to learn Lenormand, and not try to read them as you would tarot, you should probably begin with one of the antique style ones that shows the symbols without flourishes and embellishments to distract you from reading only the symbol rather than the art.

This one is my favorite. And this place sells them cheap and doesn't charge shipping. I also really like this one and this one.

Tarot by G

Thank you thank you tag that's great!!!

garmonbozia

I agree with Tag's first choice as well. I think the Piatnik is the best of the traditional decks. It has the best colors.

Bernice

Me too. I entirely agree with Tags' recommendations. Although I tend to use the ASS more frequently as I find that it's quite robust and handles nicely, also comes in a little plastic lidded box.

Bee

ZKEI

For the more traditional style, I prefer the Blue Owl, Carta Mundi and French Cartomancy (or Dondorf) with playing card inserts.

White Owl's colour seems to be bleached away, while ASS is too colourful.
Pietnik seems a bit too straight and strong for absorbing Lenormand feelings.

DownUnderNZer

Go with the BLUE OWL....avoid ones with writing on them...like poems. My fave is the Blue Owl and I love Mystique only sometimes get lost when looking at the cards as I realise that what looks like the MOON card is actually something like the KEY maybe or BOOK as some cards have the same symbol!.

Start with something that is simple.:)

Tarot by G

Ooh I love the blue owl. I've ordered the French ones and the mystical lenornmand? I think it is.