8 wands + Wheel fortune

acquario

I laid a 4-card spread as to whether somebody will come out of the fog regarding a certain issue and understand what is going on and 8 wands and Wheel fortune were the last two cards. To me they seem positive and that something will shift and quickly.

8 wands could be communication about this and the speed at which this will bring about a shift and Wheel fortune the shift from what was. There is also this aspect of karma or destiny to the Wheel fortune and in this case I can only see this as good.

Is there something else to this combo?

nisaba

It could be a little bit too chaotic. The Eight Wands often indicates that someone needs to take things a bit slower, put on the brakes to prevent a crash (Look where those RW Wands are heading - straight for the ground!) And the Wheel of Fortune is about change, nothing less, nothing more. If your situation is bad, change can be a good thing. If your situation is good, change can be bad thing. So you have a card of undue haste coupled with a card of instability ... what does that tell you? I'm thinking that, in time, one or both people may live to regret it, whatever it is.

acquario

It could be a little bit too chaotic. The Eight Wands often indicates that someone needs to take things a bit slower, put on the brakes to prevent a crash (Look where those RW Wands are heading - straight for the ground!) And the Wheel of Fortune is about change, nothing less, nothing more. If your situation is bad, change can be a good thing. If your situation is good, change can be bad thing. So you have a card of undue haste coupled with a card of instability ... what does that tell you? I'm thinking that, in time, one or both people may live to regret it, whatever it is.

Hi nisaba,

Though I like fast, I really do :) I see what you mean that this combo can lead to some unwanted results. In my case, my situation has been quite bad for some time so fast change is precisely what I want, also with my particular question I think somebody might be in for an uncomfortable awakening. So that is all good.

Thank you so much

Laurelle

A quick (8W) turn of events (Wheel).

Everything is going to work out the way you planned. Those arrows are going to hit their mark and the mark is the wheel of fortune.

acquario

A quick (8W) turn of events (Wheel).

Everything is going to work out the way you planned. Those arrows are going to hit their mark and the mark is the wheel of fortune.

That feels comforting. My whole life has felt like the Wheel of fortune spinning the wrong way, so this feels like good news, almost unbelievable, and since it is fast I will return with feedback before long I hope :)

PAMUYA

The combo got me to thinking out how the wheel of fortune shows us how impermanence is such a part ot of life, as soon as we get use to one thing, it changes again and again throughout life. As soon as this person get out of a fog "this too shall pass" into something else. The eight of wands indicates speed and/or the message of change. It will change soon and then in time will change again and again.