10 swords + Tower

acquario

Hello everybody,

A 5-card reading asking what is going on between two people ending with 10 swords and the Tower. I would find the reversed order a lot easier to understand and would appreciate your thoughts on how to read them this way.

The other cards in the spread are kind of confirming a break and irreconcilable differences so I am wondering if these two cards then could point to somebody feeling so much pain over either the breakup or a discovery made about the other person that they are falling apart or having a temper outburst.

Other thoughts...?

Thank you so much in advance

lepleadian

Hello everybody,

A 5-card reading asking what is going on between two people ending with 10 swords and the Tower. I would find the reversed order a lot easier to understand and would appreciate your thoughts on how to read them this way.

The other cards in the spread are kind of confirming a break and irreconcilable differences so I am wondering if these two cards then could point to somebody feeling so much pain over either the breakup or a discovery made about the other person that they are falling apart or having a temper outburst.

Other thoughts...?

Thank you so much in advance
i used to have them once it means that somebody had to feel the real struggle the real situation and than he wakes up and does something to turn the situation around or does something different to change the story.....

morenah

finding out devastating truths about the other person/relationship *after* the relationship is over.

acquario

i used to have them once it means that somebody had to feel the real struggle the real situation and than he wakes up and does something to turn the situation around or does something different to change the story.....

Thank you for your input. In this case and from what I have found out since it doesn't seem to be it, but it still is very interesting.

finding out devastating truths about the other person/relationship *after* the relationship is over.

Thank you and yes, it seems this is exactly it between these two people. He seems to have woken up to some truth about her that he realised that he should have known which makes it feel even worse.