The mythic tarot hierophant as what a person thought of you.

The Hanged Man

Perhaps this person sees you as wise, a guide, a mentor.

Thirteen

There are decks that treat the Hierophant as stern and conservative, but the Mythic tarot isn't one of them. The person certainly doesn't see you as radical or wild or likely to cut lose and break the law--but if you are part of the status quo, you are the best part. Moral, ethical, a person who offers guidance and teachings that allow people to live together peacefully, posperously, even spiritually.

This is the teacher who tells kids not only to wait for the green light and look both ways before crossing the street, but also to help their elders to cross that street.

I think this person admires you, and does not want to disappoint you. But they may fear that they will disappoint you because they're not good enough. They jaywalk and they don't always mind their manners. They may fear that you'll be ashamed of them, criticize or try to change them. They'll expect you to do it mildly, and expect that they'll deserve it, but it's still a problem. They don't expect you to like them just as they are.

gorgeousbutterfly

i really like this deck alot. i love the hierophant card. i really like thirteen's interpetion. i agree i think this person highly respects you but maybe afraid that they aren't good enough for you. someone he thinks who has high standards and ethics.

star-lover

i agree - he has a lot of respect for you and also has a lot to learn from you - this is the gift you will give him - a loving lesson about himself/life
its a nice card to get