English Magic Tarot on sale !

ana luisa

Hello all. I ordered and already received this deck (thank you prime!)

It is a set with a book and deck, it is very nice.

There are no defects.

I like this deck quite a bit, but I can already tell I won't be able to read it.

The Trumps have no borders.

I say again, my deck was brand new and no defects.

Eric.

thanks for the fb !! :thumbsup:

mitsuraki

Where did you guys see this price? Was it a one day sale thing? I was looking on Amazon and it's showing as $9.84. Not that that's a bad price, though!

G6

Where did you guys see this price? Was it a one day sale thing? I was looking on Amazon and it's showing as $9.84. Not that that's a bad price, though!

That's what happens when you announce Amazon sales on the forum; the price goes back up because the demand suddenly increases.

mitsuraki

That's what happens when you announce Amazon sales on the forum; the price goes back up because the demand suddenly increases.

Man if only I had looked on the forums yesterday! I mean, 10 Still isn't bad so I may end up getting it anyways. Hmmmm. Have to think about it though.

G6

Man if only I had looked on the forums yesterday! I mean, 10 Still isn't bad so I may end up getting it anyways. Hmmmm. Have to think about it though.

Wait for it to go back down again. Keep an eye on it in your cart.

mitsuraki

Wait for it to go back down again. Keep an eye on it in your cart.

I might have to do that. I will admit, I don't use Amazon much (read: maybe once a year), so I honestly don't know how it works with things in the cart. Is there a way to get updates to price changes, or do I have to take a look every day?

Barleywine

I might have to do that. I will admit, I don't use Amazon much (read: maybe once a year), so I honestly don't know how it works with things in the cart. Is there a way to get updates to price changes, or do I have to take a look every day?

When you log in to Amazon, there should be a notification at the top of the screen showing which items in your cart and on your wish list have changed price.

mitsuraki

Oh that's cool! Thanks Barleywine and G6!

phantomjiujitsu

For $4.25 total, I'm very impressed. The cardstock is a little thin for my tastes and the art doesn't particularly jump out at me... but I'll give it a few tries. The book it came with is awesome.

9b0bbf54286f15bc131171035be4003e.jpg
f8b2587cb66cd45ab38fba355f6b5b5b.jpg

Barleywine

Received mine today. The top card in one of the stacks had a slight bend on one corner that I was able to smooth out, and another one had a ragged cut along a half-inch section at one corner that will have to stay that way. The centering on the minor cards is quite off in some suits, but it's not an "art" deck by any means so I don't really care. The card stock is even thinner than the Modern Spellcaster's tarot. I doubt I'll use it much but it could be fun to look at in conjunction with the book.