Tarot of Metamorphosis

Falcor

I have this deck, a Russian verse(which I am sure NOT a pirate copy), that I may want to sell or to trade. It looks like this deck is OOP and the prices I see in Amazon and other places are high/overpriced... How can I know the real value of my deck?

starlightexp

Well the one on e-bay keeps getting listed and the price is about $47USD and it's not sold yet so it all depends on where you look I guess

Falcor

Well the one on e-bay keeps getting listed and the price is about $47USD and it's not sold yet so it all depends on where you look I guess

Heh, I guess so. Did you see in Amazon? =P

starlightexp

Heh, I guess so. Did you see in Amazon? =P

Yea, They are notorious for things like that. Someone I'm sure is selling the RWS for $999 right now as well. You can put it up for whatever you want to get rid of it for. It's just waiting till someone comes along and wants to pay that for it.

mrpants

The real value of your deck is either what you paid for it, or what someone is willing to pay for it. If you want to get more than what you paid for it, you may have to start with an asking price and do a bit of negotiating. Probably $25-75US is your realistic range. Amazon is not a reliable source for evaluation.

starlightexp

The real value of your deck is either what you paid for it, or what someone is willing to pay for it. If you want to get more than what you paid for it, you may have to start with an asking price and do a bit of negotiating. Probably $25-75US is your realistic range. Amazon is not a reliable source for evaluation.

Yea I wish that one could see what the last one SOLD for.

Ooooo your in Tacoma. A good friend of mine just moved there she loves it

mrpants

Hey star, yeah Tacoma's cute! Also proximity to Seattle is nice, without all the big city problems. Come visit us!

dawning_tarot

i'm surprised that it's that high for a deck (FYI curiosity got the better of me, AmazonUK is even higher than US version)

i have the OOP Holy Grail deck that someone said was worth 150, yet when i searched both eBay and Amazon was roughly about $45.

i would suggest taking what you paid for it and times it by two, but make sure to take into condition of deck. whether or not there's a box, extra cards, and booklet that came with it. if in mint condition twice what you paid for it is reasonable if OOP. everything else is pretty relative. also depends upon how bad someone wants that deck.

G6

This is a LoScar deck, so not sure how a Russian version is legit?

Falcor

This is a LoScar deck, so not sure how a Russian version is legit?

Because the place I got it from works with LoScarabeo. So it is legit.