If you were a faerie, who would you be?

Kahlie

Hmm, interesting question... I would think without drawing that I'm most like the Piper... I often get told how addictive I am... people are always late whenever they make the time for a conversation with me ;)
I do love music, inspiration and basically blabbering endlessly...

of course I was also interested in which Fae would come while I was shuffling Nelys the Alchemyst came out.. I can relate to that... I do tend to be somewhat of a catalyst to many people...

Kahlie

cattarot

Ta'om the Poet, that's me. And I'm a writer, too.

lalalibra

I pulled a card - and I got Death!!! But after a moment, it sunk in. It makes sense. I'm going through a major transition period and not sure where it's going. All I can do is have faith and move forward into the unknown, step by step.

Or maybe... maybe I'm just very mysterious... wahaha!

No but really - all in all, it's actually rather fitting considering I have always been very perplexed by the subject of death from a spiritual standpoint...

Maybe it's also about having to accept reality in its totality rather than picking and choosing what to focus on... seeing the whole picture, light and dark, and also what cannot be "seen." Perhaps also about sensing the unseen (seeing through the veil) and going through life intuitively.

Or maybe there is also a whole side of me that I have not unveiled, a sort of hidden potential... as I think that is continuously true for all of us as long as we're alive.

...Very interesting; I'll still have to think on it some more. What an incredible exercise!! :)

qwaychou

I pulled the Master Maker and groaned!
They know me so well. I am a bit lazy and won't push myself to do the best that I can. I like to baby myself and even though I KNOW I can do something, I won't do it, for fear of success.

theFeeLion

I started reading this thread and thought "ooo I wonder if i'm Nelys the Alchemist... I have to find out."

So I went and grabbed my cards and gave them a good mix up before shuffling. As soon as I started shuffling a card jumps out and low and behold there is Nelys in all her cheeky glory!

She fits me I think. We even have similar wands, except mine was gifted by an undine at a local river and is a hand width shorter 😊

Now I have to find out what faeries and dogs are 😆

Rahaning

I had been thinking about the Faery cards after not looking at them for over 10 years. I was using this forum to brush up on some of the meanings, I saw this thread and gave it a try. I asked the faeries (and hoped they would not say Soul Shrinker)

I pulled Taboira of the Waters. I always loved her. I think the faeries are buttering me up to get me back into using the Oracle!

And FeeLion, I too would like to know which faeries represent your dogs!

theFeeLion

I had been thinking about the Faery cards after not looking at them for over 10 years. I was using this forum to brush up on some of the meanings, I saw this thread and gave it a try. I asked the faeries (and hoped they would not say Soul Shrinker)

I pulled Taboira of the Waters. I always loved her. I think the faeries are buttering me up to get me back into using the Oracle!

And FeeLion, I too would like to know which faeries represent your dogs!

I have always enjoyed Tobaira. She always seems so soothing ☺

I have two dogs, Capone and Witchy.
Capone is Geeeeoooo the Slooow. He's getting a bit long in the tooth now so this seems quite apt. He likes to be on watch, whether it is watching over the backyard or watching one of us make his dinner from the edge of the kitchen (he's not allowed any further so he sits at the line where carpet meets lino lol). He can be pretty patient, but sometimes he likes to try our patience too!

Witchy is Epona's Wild Daughter. When you first meet Witchy she can be a little intimidating but really she is a big softie goofball. She definitely has a bit of madness to her, I think she likes to hang out with a Rarr or two as sometimes she likes to pretend she's a car and play drifting! She is both a riddle and a comfort and sometimes a bit of a nightmare! :love:

JadePixie

Solus - radiant, energising, vitalising

Hahaha I could do with some of this myself, might meditate on this card, see if I can manifest some of that faery energy ;)