What's the Postman Bringing? Part 12

madhatter00o

The Lumina Tarot came! *cheers*

I thumbed through it, and it just clicked. That's never happened before. o_O I know some people have problems with certain aspects of the depictions, but something about it just works for me at a deeper level. I'm so excited!

Just in time to start working with it in February. ^_^

Achlys

ordered the darkana tarot after browsing on aeclectic...super excited for this deck

Amberjune

I am awaiting a Chrysalis Tarot, the Celestial Tarot and the Gaian Oracle Deck.
Plus I've ordered the Tarot des Femmes Erotiques from across the pond.

Looking forward to receiving all of them within the next couple of weeks.

AnemoneRosie

Got my Tarot of the Spirit book! I can't wait to read it all and really bond with this deck! However... I need to get some schooling out of the way first.

bonebeach

Zirkus Magi, distressed edition, finally on the way.

I'm a big sloppy dog person and I hate cute decks but I caved and ordered Tarot of the Pagan Cats off amazon late last night because I don't know, it looks so damn charming? And I have a 20 pound cat that bosses around my 70 pound dog and flings himself on my tarot spreads, so, like, why not.

baconwaffles

I anxiously await The Gorgon's Tarot. While seriously desiring the Starchild Tarot.

illyria

A Kazanlar is on its way to me, and it may arrive ahead of the Lunatic.

Amberjune

The Wicca Deck by Sally Morningstar has arrived today. A beautiful deck and Im looking forward to working with it.

Still awaiting my Chrysalis.

Amberjune

The Wicca Deck by Sally Morningstar has arrived today. A beautiful deck and Im looking forward to working with it.

Still awaiting my Chrysalis.

aaannnd it's here! Went to my mailbox once more and found a small white parcel containing my Chrysalis deck! This just made my day!!! Excitement overload ;-)

jema

Victrorian steampunk cause it was so cheap - and now i see why. what a disappointment.

also mini ceccoli that is adorable. So at least one that is nice.