What's the Postman Bringing? Part 12

Celtictarot

My Oceanic Tarot is here

FaintlyMacabre

Steampunk: Wisdom from the Gods of the Machine

I think I have ordered 2 things and forgotten 1. (Not good!) Okay there were two - a preorder and one that wasn't available. BUT I found the Matthews' Steampunk at a very good price and decided to go for it although I am leery of the artwork.

G6

Gorgon's Tarot Small Version

Should be receiving Gorgon's Tarot, the smaller version soon. It'll be my first round deck.

Scarlet Woodland

My Oceanic Tarot arrived today. Love some aspects... disappointed with others. The identical backgrounds on each pip suit seems pretty lazy to me but the aces and courts are still lovely.

Everything's arrived now except the very belated Cosmos set... at least I have a tracking number to check this time...
ETA: According to which it's been chasing its tail back and forward between two depots in MN for four days. Sigh.

AnemoneRosie

Visconti Tarot and to qualify for free shipping I had to order something else; Kitchen Tarot it is! I have a soft spot for majors-only.

feynrir

I'm a little belated in saying that my Witches Tarot (by Ellen Cannon-Reed) arrived to me all the way from Europe this past week. Readings with it have been nothing short of amazing; I get along famously with this deck :D Thanks, Le Fanu!

lightpers

Have just purchased Fountain Tarot and still waiting for Clover Tarot :/

FaintlyMacabre

The Steampunk Tarot" Wisdom from the Gods (Matthews) arrived and looks perfect although it's been remaindered.

I understand the complaints about it but it seems much more interesting than the other one and I'll try to find time to read the book and sort through the cards. It has its own world which seems right for a Steampunk deck. I need to check all the cards though.

ScorpioRegen

Gone a little overboard on budget and ordered Thoth, Druid Craft and Ceccoli Tarot Decks, I think Im becomming obsessed with cards :D