What's the postman bringing you?

thorhammer

*does a little kiddie dance*

I won the Inner Child cards on ebay! Yay! I've been lusting after them in the shops - but at $70 and sometimes $80, it's just ridiculous. These will be $41 including postage :)

This, just as my bank balance falls dangerously low . . . postponing phone bills, insurance :eek: . . . late notice on the rent :rolleyes: Gotta get my priorities straight!

\m/ Kat

truelighth

Now also awaiting the Spirit Eye Arcana from Beth Seilonen. It is a limited edition of only 13. I bought it together with the Starlight Arcana.

firemaiden

Whats the postman bringing me... he is SUPPOSED TO be bringing me my Boho Goth. grrrrrrrrrr grrrrr

mythos

Jumping for joy. My Nouvo Tarocco Ligure Piemontese arrived.:D

mythos:)

6 Haunted Days

My 2nd copy of the Bohemian Gothic Silver and the standard BG arrived today. Am in love all over again with the standard :D

Wormweird better worm it's way over to me today!

Moonsparkle

Today in the mail I recieived my first actual Rider-Waite deck. It's the made in Switzerland, old lettering style deck. It's in perfect condition and not so ugly as I'd always imagined the deck to be. :)

A couple of weeks ago, I bought myself an after Christmas present at Border's with a discount coupon - The World Spirit Tarot. I like it's energy.

-Moonsparkle

Promise

My BG Standard Kit came yesterday, so that's off my list.
STILL haven't seen my Minute Deck proofs. I am terrified that they've gone missing in the dark pit they call the mail system. Ugh.
Still waiting for the Deviant Moon to ship from Amazon.

mythos

Yay ... my I tarocco di Sando Pipino arrived. I've just paid for my Rolla Nordic ... thanks Kenji.

mythos:)

Lewen

I'm still waiting for the Waking the Wild Spirit. I got the e-mail that it should be here by Friday, Saturday the latest!

Debra

The BLACK LILLIE deck. Stunning. Each one is hand-painted so each is unique, and in a little bag sewn by the artist Aya Rosen so what's your excuse for not ordering one? On etsy.com, LoucheLab is the name. I've got one already and am expecting another. Terrific. Photos on Adam's weblog.

Also the Rolla Nordic, which has a totally different feel--light, young.