What's the postman bringing you?

thorhammer

I've got some books coming - Tarot Tells the Tale (Ricklef), Thoth Companion (Snuffin) and 21 Ways (Greer). Best I finish 78 Degrees and at least begin to wade through the MerryDay companion :), innit?

Still anticipating boxxelman's Thoth and a mystery gift from the incomparable Star-Willow, as well as the Rune cards which I'm slowly beginning to think are never coming :*(

Also waiting on the wonderful bag from tarot4fun's raffle, which will finally give my beautiful MerryDay a home so it's not cold and exposed and homeless anymore :)

\m/ Kat

the_surfacer

I got my Fantastic Menagerie, Fairy Ring Oracle, and Wheel of Change, plus the two Haindl books -- looks like I've got PLENTY of reading material for a while!

firefrost

Wonder if Mt Dierdrie of the Sorrows will arrive today?

Doubt much arriving at all - my area's practically at a standstill due to floods...

firefrost

STOP PRESS!!

I got it!

Dierdrie of the Sorrows just arrived :D :D

Sphinxmoth

I got an email this morning saying it was In The Mail.
I am now expecting a package from France containing the Corrupt Tarot.
Everything else that would be coming by post seems to be on interminable
back/pre order, which is not the same as expecting in the mail.

morticia monroe

Greenman Tree Oracle

It's a crime of passion deck.
I really had no intention to spend any more for a while, but my boyfriend just e-mailed me to let me know that he just spent Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay more than he should have on HIS hobby. If he does it again, I'm going for a Greenwood.

LOL. Revenge shopping is petty, but it provides instant relief.

6 Haunted Days

morticia monroe said:
Greenman Tree Oracle

It's a crime of passion deck.
I really had no intention to spend any more for a while, but my boyfriend just e-mailed me to let me know that he just spent Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay more than he should have on HIS hobby. If he does it again, I'm going for a Greenwood.

LOL. Revenge shopping is petty, but it provides instant relief.

LMAO Ohhh it's always sweet isn't it? ;)

I'll probably be getting a slew of packages and decks tomorrow! I hope they come before I leave for work.

easternsunrise

My VR (moon) tarot bag came at the end of last week. Waiting on Tarot of Prague companion book and BBC gold edition deck. I'm so impatient!:D

6 Haunted Days

I got my Wheel of Change deck and book in the mail. Wow it is the biggest companion book I've EVER owned or saw!! The cards are exquisite.

My New Celtic Oracle by Pennick and Jackson showed up as well.

Waiting on quite a few things still!

easternsunrise

easternsunrise said:
My VR (moon) tarot bag came at the end of last week. Waiting on Tarot of Prague companion book and BBC gold edition deck. I'm so impatient!:D

...and it all came today...woooohooooo!