What's the postman bringing you?

6 Haunted Days

My Dedire of the Sorrows deck and book showed up today from Ireland. Wow that was fast! It is just breathtaking. I've never had a deck printed on linen paper before, it's just scrumptious and feels heavenly to shuffle. This deck is quite the beauty.

A book Tarot Undecoded about elemental dignities and astrology arrived as well.

Still waiting on:
2 copies of the Bohemian Gothic Silver Editions
Standard BG deck
BG Wheel of Fortune wristlet
Light & Shadow deck/book
Baroque Bohemian Cats Gold edition with companion book
A bunch of Tarot books
Fortuna's Wheel by Nigel Jackson (the book)
Art Nouveau Lenormand Oracle
Goethe Tramformation cards

Alta

The postman just brought my Lo Scarabeo book and Sol Invictus. Looks like I'll have lots of reading after I finish the Boho Gothic book!

little_darlinn

In the mail on Wed

Renaissance
Russian Tarot of St Petersburg

mythos

The Black Lilly Tarot arrived. It is superb. Needs some fanning powder though to make it shuffleable.

mythos:)

the_surfacer

A late, but startlingly generous, Christmas gift means I am now also waiting on the Fey, the Tarot of the Saints, the Buddha Tarot and its book, and the Motherpeace. And soon it's going to be my birthday! O.O

pippi

I finally received my Bohemian Gothic Silver set (WOW, WOW, WOW!!!) and the adorable Little Czech Oracle deck yesterday! Woo Hoooooo!!!

So now I'm waiting for... NOTHING! I am on a purchasing hiatus until next month!

Lewen

Thanks to the ever generous HearthCricket, I have the Fantasical Creatures and The Celtic Book of the Dead making it's way to my mailbox!!! *does happy dance*

Thank you HC, your kindness and generosity knows no bounds! Thank you for restoring my faith in people. May you be richly blessed for all that you do. :)

HearthCricket

Lewen said:
Thanks to the ever generous HearthCricket, I have the Fantasical Creatures and The Celtic Book of the Dead making it's way to my mailbox!!! *does happy dance*

Thank you HC, your kindness and generosity knows no bounds! Thank you for restoring my faith in people. May you be richly blessed for all that you do. :)

Yay! Good choices! Enjoy them!!

I am still waiting for several runes and the Vision Tarot. Also some fairy magnets and a few books! And more bags and my 3rd BG silver from MRP. :)

Lewen

HearthCricket said:
Yay! Good choices! Enjoy them!!

I am still waiting for several runes and the Vision Tarot. Also some fairy magnets and a few books! And more bags and my 3rd BG silver from MRP. :)

Thank you, I will!!! I'm still waiting for my Waking the Wild Spirit Deck, but hopefully before the end of the week! :)

easyboy82

My Oracle Belline arrived today from France :)
I must say that due to its cost (at least 28 euro, depending on the seller) I expected a much more heavier cardstock while the deck seems quite ..cheap!!..but the cards shuffle well and the box is so elegant! Once a voyant asked his pendulum which supports I shoud use for divination and the pendulum said no to Tarot, but Yes about the Belline..and I must say that I really feel some kind of connection with these cards..I think they have something powerful..