If a person is intuitive, psychic, clairvoyant etc

Sun, moon or rising sign

• Total voters

siren85

I'm a Cancer Moon, Scorpio Rising with Pluto conjunct Ascendant. I am very intuitive, and a bit psychic. I can sense energies, spirits, and I often have spirits communicate with me in dreams. also had a few prophetic dreams (nothing major, just stuff like something my sister would do later that day, or something my dad would say). I don't 'see' entities or energies, but I can 'sense' them. I definately think strong water in your chart signifies psychic ability, whether it is latent or developed.

Muser257

I don't know if it makes you psychic or not but I have quite a lot in Cancer Venus, Mercury and Moon all in Cancer. Sun and Mars both in Leo, with Libra Rising. I think that is quite unusal to have that many so close together is it not? Im just a novice. lol

KaiMoonshadow

I don't have any water signs (that I know of) in my chart - I am Aquarius with Virgo Rising and Moon in Leo :)

willowfox

In my book of rulerships, intuition, and clairvoyants are ruled by Uranus and Neptune, and are associated with the 9th house in the chart, and have connections to Pisces and Virgo.

.traveller.

I must be the oddball here since my sun and rising are both in fire signs, and my moon is in Virgo. The only water sign I have in my chart is Pisces in Mercury. I am clairvoyant, sense/hear spirits, am fairly telepathic, and I can read objects and tell you about the owner and things like that.

wind

I am water all over: sun, moon, mercury and venus in pisces and mars in cancer.

Luckily my capricorn ascendant keeps me a bit on the ground and it makes me look tough and very self-confident - ha, ha, how far away from reality:)

But I feel I do have strong intuition and sensitivity - sometimes it is too much, too overwhelming.

balenciaga

I read through all ten pages of this thread, and I noticed most people had a lot of water in their charts - so water has to account for the draw to the cards or to astrology or divination, etc.,etc.

balenciaga

traveller,
having mercury in pisces makes sense as far as your psychic ability, when you think that all of your mental faculties are geared toward the deep and spiritual.

May

I don't understand astrology a lot and I have a sun and rising in fire but my moon is in cancer.

heathwitch

Sagittarius sun, Pisces moon, Taurus rising...

So I'm fiery, have a temper, a tad emotional, of the psychic/spiritual persuasion, like my food, am stubborn and can be a tad clumsy. :p

*laughs*