Deck of the Week : Sign-up Thread: Week 283 : December 31 - January 6

VGimlet

This thread is for those who would like to work through their collection of decks. Each week on a Saturday we will be picking a new deck to work with exclusively for the week.

Anyone is welcome. Please join us!

1. Please post with your chosen deck for the week - if you wish you can choose 1 tarot and 1 oracle so you can participate in all areas of the forum

2. Chat away about your deck, how you're finding it etc.

3. Daily Draws can be recorded in our Group Daily draws thread: the thread is here for Jan - Jun 2017.

4. The following link is for members of the Deck of the Week group to post readings (other than Daily Draws) with their chosen decks or readings with spreads offered specifically by Deck of the Week members. No feedback or commentary on the spreads/readings is required (unless requested).

Deck of the Week Readings

5. Here are links so that members can post daily readings/reflections on Oracles:

Oracle Decks - Threads in Oracle Readings forum
Deck of the Week Group - Oracle Daily Draws

Participants
1. DaughterofDanu - Bonefire Tarot & Mystical Cats Tarot
2. Madame Squee - Alchemical Tarot
3. page of wands - Gilded Tarot
4. dianekay - Pagan Cats (mini)
5. VGimlet - Mythical Creatures Tarot
6. csmith0406 - Prisma Visions
7. AJ - Tao Oracle
8. UniversesCollide - Silhouettes Tarot & Gilded Lenormand
9. willowy - Heart of Stars Tarot
10. Scarlet Woodland - Pagan Cats (mini) & Housewives Tarot
11. Nemia - Orbifold
12. RiverRunsDeep - Hoi Polloi Tarot & Badger's Forest tarot & BodhiSeed's Elements of Recovery
13. CharlotteK - Kat Black's Golden Tarot
14. BodhiSeed - Secret Forest & Faeries Oracle
14. Michellehihi - Mary-El Tarot

VGimlet

This week I'll bid goodbye to the Archeon Deck, and my deck for the first week of 2017 will be the Mythical Creatures Tarot.

Goodbye and good riddance to 2016. I won't miss it a bit.

Happy New Year to All!!!
:party:
I think I'm caught up with people using a deck for multiple weeks from the other thread to this one also. :angel:

csmith0406

Hi VG, Happy New year! I both look forward to the end of 2016 and fear the upcoming year. :(

Anyway, my deck this week will be the Prisma Visions deck. Cheers!

dianekay

Yes, Pagan Cats mini for me again. Thanks!

AJ

Tao Oracle to bring me into the coming Better Year.

hugs to all, Sharyn/AJ

UniversesCollide

I'll be using my Silhouettes Tarot and Gilded Lenormand decks this week. Taking a break from other Oracles for a bit.

DaughterOfDanu

Thanks for adding in my choice VG :) Yes I'm in with the Bonefire tarot.

For 2017 I'm going to change up how I do my Deck of the Week. One of the big draws to this group for me initially was that it gave me a chance to work with decks I haven't spent time with in a while. But I found myself working with newer decks and favorites more than the decks I'd been neglecting.

Starting this week I'm going to be adding a deck that I haven't used in a while along with whatever my current favorite/newer deck is. I'm going to work with an oracle as well and also choose one type of crystal per week to spend more time with so I can get to know my collection of decks and crystals better overall.

So this week I'm in with the Bonefire and the Mystical Cats tarot since I haven't worked with it in a while and you all have me in the mood for something feline :p

I am also going to be working with The Moon Deck again and Lepidolite as my crystal choice, though don't worry about listing these VG.

Another year of tarot love is right around the corner. I wish you all the best and may your collections grow with love and enlightenment! And thank you once again VG for being the captain of this awesome tarot ship hehe :p

willowy

Hi,
Can I join please?I have so many decks and spend half my time trying to decide what to work with.So thought this would help me work through them and get to know them all better.I've never joined before,can we post pics of our readings/daily draw cards or a link to a pic of them?Thanks

Just working with tarot for now,please sign me up with Heart of stars tarot.

csmith0406

Daughter - I was thinking the same thing today, that I have not worked with my favorites much! Great minds. :thumbsup:

My solution is I will work with my favorites, and then pick a deck that hasn't seen the light in a while the next week. That way I still get to focus on one deck for the week, but I will see my favorites more.

That is what I am hoping anyway, we'll see how it goes.:)

VGimlet

Hi,
Can I join please? <snip> please sign me up with Heart of stars tarot.

All are welcome willowy - and welcome to the DOTW group! You can post pictures. :D I think you have to link to the picture for it to work properly in the forum.

Also welcome page of wands for your first official week. :cool2: