Trimmed Borders/Altered Decks Index

Carla

The Gaian has so many renamed cards and reimaged cards it doesn't even seem like tarot to me. I'm just going to cut the borders (quite inoffensive in themself) and titles off and turn it into a gorgeous oracle.
Here are before and after samples. Quite a difference in size! A little better than 4-1/2" tall with borders, just under 4" without.

The only sad thing is many of the images extend into the border a little bit. I like that in a deck, the Haindl does that too. Oh well, in about an hour they'll all be gone.

Hey, I didn't know you bought the Gaian! I thought you didn't like it. Do you like it better now as an oracle? Have you used it yet? :)

AJ

I only got it this week, in a trade for Tarot of the Masters. It isn't one I would have bought, but trade always feels like free to me :)

Carla, I hope you will upload some images of the Diamond

Cassandra022

...meanwhile, on the other end of that trade...
;]

Attachments

• master_trim.jpg
    master_trim.jpg
    62.9 KB · Views: 591
  • master_trim2.jpg
    master_trim2.jpg
    60.1 KB · Views: 475
  • master_trim3.jpg
    master_trim3.jpg
    58.4 KB · Views: 466

Kissa

Mythic Tarot

And that's it, the Mythic got it! A pleasure to trim. No scan for now, sorry!

K

Kissa

Nissanka?

Hi,
I was just wondering if somebody trimmed their copy of the Tarot du Roy Nissanka? Is it even do-able, I mean minors and majors pictures are the same size, right?
Not sure this is the right place to post though..

Kissa

AJ

except for today/yesterday's posts the index is up to date so if there is no Nissanka listed no one has fessed up yet Kissa. There is a long Nissanka thread, bump it and ask, I'll be someone has...

kalliope

...meanwhile, on the other end of that trade...
;]

Cassandra, those are great! I've had this deck on my wishlist for a while, with plans to trim it immediately once it arrives. Your pictures have made me move the deck toward the top of my list.

Thanks for posting!

Kissa

Gaian pics, AJ?

Special request to AJ.
I am extremely curious about your trimmed Gaian. Any chance you put some pics here, ma'am please? Gosh you have mutilated a few animals during the process as the picture often expands into the white border.. ;)

K