A spread for a will/probate

Rachx

Does anyone know of a spread that gives insight into a will/probate? I am a beneficiary but Two of us are being kept in the dark about what's happening and have been asked to sign some forms - so I asked my step sister for a copy of the will and have now been asked why I want a copy and I that I will need to go through my solicitors- I don't have a solicitor. I have done a couple of readings on it as I feel something is off - as does my other sibling who thinks the house is worth much more than my sister wants to buy it for- but I don't feel I am getting into the heart of it. Probably because I am not asking the right questions.. any ideas please? I looked at the spreads index and saw a legacy one but I don't think it's quite what I am after! Xxx thank you

Hemera

You could post in the Collaborative Spread Creation thread and ask.

But please try asking for advice elsewhere, too. Tarot is a very helpful tool but when questions get as important as yours you need more efficient tools; advice from those who might know what to do etc. Just my 2c.

DDwarks

Do not sign ANYTHING until you get yourself a solicitor!

Rachx

You could post in the Collaborative Spread Creation thread and ask.

But please try asking for advice elsewhere, too. Tarot is a very helpful tool but when questions get as important as yours you need more efficient tools; advice from those who might know what to do etc. Just my 2c.

Thank you Hemera

I devised a spread in the end. I'm still not sure 100% as I really want to trust my family in this, I have asked advice elsewhere now too but there isn't a lot I can do.

Rachx

Do not sign ANYTHING until you get yourself a solicitor!

Good advice and I have only signed a pension document. I can't do much at all it seems - except bring my query to the executor who is the main beneficiary!

Barleywine

You might try this "uncertain future" spread that looks at the consequences of either acting or not acting in your own interests:

http://www.tarotforum.net/showthread.php?t=271614

By the way, wills are contested all the time; all you need is competent legal counsel. Unfortunately, it often tears families apart.

Rachx

Thanks there Barleywine. I've printed the Salmon out and will swim with it later today. [emoji23]5 quints will be interesting!

The advice I received is 'the cost of the counsel will be too high to justify' I.e. If we win -a lot will go in fees (and good relations) - leaving us the feeling of a Pyrrhic victory! Too 5 swords for my liking!

Rachx

Thank you Hemera

I devised a spread in the end. I'm still not sure 100% as I really want to trust my family in this, I have asked advice elsewhere now too but there isn't a lot I can do.

Hemera

I have posted in the collaborative spread with the spread I made so hopefully other ATers may be able to suggest changes. Thanks for your help xx