Who reads the lenormand?

LisaW

Phoenix/Sylvie!

I wish sooo much that I could be there with you guys! it would be kind of a "reunion"! lol virtual to physical :)

I've used the combining of Tarot with the Lenormand very successfully when giving readings to others. It really helps zone in on what's going on for the person.

I have also used the Playing cards with the Lenormand, and they have been great as well.

I miss your threads Sylvie....alot! There is always more to learn with the Lenormand....

LisaW (Spirity)

Skydancer

there is always more to learn with the Lenormand ....
Boy! Ain't that the truth! :laugh:

That's why I am hoping Slyvie will consider posting a couple of whopper practice cases for us to work on when she gets back from NZ. Not the basics - but the double checking kind, and "big picture" practice.

I'm liking the idea of doing a small tarot reading first, then pushing the cards up to the top of the table, and laying out Lenormand for a specific question that comes up during the "over all" tarot message. Best of both worlds!!

But right now the Lenormand has me by the neck and won't let go. It's telling me I WILL learn the secrets or else be haunted for ever! (or months ... either way)

Later then ~
*S*

Phoenix Rising

Haha...maybe I'll be able to post a few "whopper practise cases when Sylvie gets back after the workshop"?? :laugh:

I really must look up new smilies :laugh: is the only one I know.

My blog has been really helpful in getting to know the cards, as it forces me to blog regularly, and when I update the daily draws and readings, a pattern seems to follow suit.

If I do a daily draw for eg my todays draw was Heart+garden+ring and the clarification card was anchor I have seen that if I read the first 2 cards as a combination, the third card is describing the action taken, and the clarification card is the result or outcome of the first 3.

Heart+Garden - open relationships.
Ring- Mutual agreement, solution or partnership
Anchor- Steady long term goals

A group of people sharing a passion with good solutions that will bring long term results.

Not long after I posted that, Sylvie had posted in Q & A's thread about the difference and benefit or a "live workshop (heart+garden) verses a virtual workshop" because of the interaction between student and teacher (ring) and that it would bring a more of a understanding of the cards that will have a long-term effect (anchor)

I am able to update every daily draw, which the cards have shown.

Phoenix

Sylvie Steinbach

Hello everyone!

My focus right now is definitively my practice and I would be open to do more workshops -possibly Los Angeles- next year 2009.

A virtual workshop takes a lot of time and unfortunately there are people out there who have used the 'complementary' content of my teaching on AT to defame my work in cyberspace. Others did really take my work and time investment for granted, learning from me and then defaming me afterward...Some of those individuals -they know perfectly who they are and who their friends are- are still active in this forum...

So I do not wish to do another virtual workshop to prevent this kind of cyberbullying and negativity. One nasty person in particular went on to post on my Amazon page a trashy feedback just because I did not allow this individual to take control of the workshop when it was going full swing. So I hope you all understand why I will no longer share my valuable knowledge in a public forum. Meanwhile the original virtual teaching will be kept available to anyone thanks to AT and I still get from time to time questions on some of the threads.

Instead I decided that any further teaching will be within the frame of a paying workshop to compensate for my time and also filter the attendance to avoid anymore of those issues. I hope you will all understand my position. I know that some websites out there hosting forums have decided on the same tactic to prevent the same cyber assaults.

I have posted one thread outside of the realm of the virtual workshop and it was 'mixing tarot and Lenormand'. So from time to time I may insert a comment or participate on AT because I really like this particular site...but it won't be anything like before. The panoramic and other pertinent card manipulations can not be taught within such a frame anyway. Same with certain topics like health... It has to be live and direct to the students in order to demonstrate.

Phoenix, please make sure we have a disclosure form for workshop participants regarding health topics. I forgot to remind you that again...This for example is something that in a public forum you can't do...therefore you can't talk about that content either.

I appreciate the fact you all would like me to teach again on this platform but my heart is not in it anymore for the reasons I explained. It is unfortunate but it is what it is...

Blessings

Sylvie

Phoenix Rising

Hi Sylvie

Maybe we can include the disclaimer statement in the workbook, and that can be one of the first things we get them to sign, when it comes to that segment, or even at the beginning of the workshop?

Phoenix

Sylvie Steinbach

Disclaimer

Hi Phoenix,

Yes I can do a page on it but we need to have a signature on an official paper in addition to make sure they acknowledge that the content of the seminar is for entertainment purposes. So I will do the page but will also send on a seperate file a form for all participants to sign.

xoxo
sylvie

Phoenix Rising

Disclaimer

Hi Sylvie,

Not a problem...we can have a copy for our records, and one for them to keep, to cover both ourselves and students.

My daily draw in my blog indicated your previous thread!

Phoenix

Emily

I'm sorry to read about what has happened. I've only just started to follow your study threads and am enjoying them very much. I've ordered a copy of your book and am eagerly awaiting that. :)

I'm very new to the Lenormand Oracle cards but the deck I have (so far) the LoS version is proving to be a real eye-opener.

Sylvie Steinbach

Thank you Emily!

It is always rewarding to hear from someone who is in England and is discovering the Lenormand. The virtual workshop threads will definitively help you to get quite good at it with the support of the book as the threads refer to the definitions, system of 'no lay out' and combinations for example.

So please enjoy those teaching threads and of course give me a feedback on the book later on. And if you have the time, do post it on Amazon.

Good day.
Sylvie

Sylvie Steinbach

Thanks Phoenix!

I have done both and I am about 95% done with the workbook ;) so you will be receiving those files within this month.

lol
sylvie