16 extra Gypsy Witch Lenormand card meanings?

ThtDancerGuy

I have the Gypsy Witch Fortune Telling Playing Cards, which is basically a Lenormand deck with 16 extra cards, making a full deck of 52 cards, not the Lenormand-36.

I have ascribed meanings to each Lenormand card for myself, but my question is: for all of you who have the Gypsy Witch cards, what meanings have you given to the extra 16 symbol cards?

The extra 16 cards are (in no particular order):
- The cats (#36)
- The rose (#41)
- The broken glass (#44)
- The eye (#49)
- The order (#45)
- The flames (on the hearth) (#38)
- The bride (#47)
- The shepherd (#52)
- The money safe (#48)
- The lion (#51)
- Amor (#42)
- The lightning (#43)
- The pig (#10)
- The wine (#40)
- Hand-in-hand (#24)
- The railroad (#46)

For those of you who do use the Gypsy Witch cards, what meanings have you ascribed to these extra symbol cards? I'd love to hear your interpretations.

Sar

Cats: A friend you visit alone, to compare: the dog is a friend in a group.
Rose: A gift given with if's bound to it (the bouquet is the gift given without back thought)
The broken glass: Some dissapointing ahead.
The Eye: Faith. Or keep an extra eye on something/someone.
The Order: Government/Bank Officials when they actually play along with you (Tower is the government/Bank when they are their ordinary alooof self).
The Flames: The fire neytralises things on left side and amps it up on the right side. This can be good or bad, depends on the cards besides it.
The Bride: A coupling up will happen soon if that is what you wishes the most.
The shepherd: The card of leadership.
The money safe: Money, property.
Lion: Show muscles.
Amor: Sudden love struck!
The lightning: Sudden schock/Surprise.
The Pig: Very good luck, in norwegian we have the saying: "Lucky Pig". Compared to the clovers sudden and quick luck, this is sustained luck
The Wine: Party and good times with friends.
Hand in Hand: Contracts (as in handshake), can be love as well together with Ring, House and Bride.
Railroad: The neeed to think ahead and not just here and now.

Sar

No other takers?

surpeti

I have the Gypsy Witch Fortune Telling Playing Cards, which is basically a Lenormand deck with 16 extra cards, making a full deck of 52 cards, not the Lenormand-36.

I have ascribed meanings to each Lenormand card for myself, but my question is: for all of you who have the Gypsy Witch cards, what meanings have you given to the extra 16 symbol cards?

Just wondering what meanings you have worked out for yourself, and if they are proving accurate for you?

Sar

Just wondering what meanings you have worked out for yourself, and if they are proving accurate for you?

Kind of annoying that he didn't provide them for us.

Lee

Moderator note:

Hi ThtDancerGuy,

Your post and subsequent lack of response does seem to violate two of our Lenormand Posting Rules:

• Self-Interpretation First: Posters must provide their own interpretation of the card(s) they wish to discuss before others do so
  • Feedback Is Required: Posters must provide feedback to everyone who comes and offers card interpretation assistance. This is the same feedback requirement that is in effect in the Lenormand Readings forum and generally should be done within a day or two.
If you could at least provide us with your own interpretations for these cards, that would be great.

I'm also PM'ing you.

Thanks,
Lee, Lenormand Moderator

ThtDancerGuy

Cats: petty fun; selfishness
Pig: gluttony; greed; attainment of wishes
Lion: strength of authority; power; anger and aggression
Broken Glass: a serious, drastic change, usually negative
Hand-in-hand: deals, pacts, meetings, literal handshakes
Lightning: sudden, shock, dramatic, urgent
Bride: someone who is fully committed
Roses: warnings; romance; signs of affection
Eye: literal watching; protection
Order: government happenings; conduct
Flames: warmth and affection; heat
Shepherd: attention to detail
Safe: investments; savings
Amor: true love
Wine: happiness and celebration
Railroad: a long journey ahead

knight_sephiroth

Posting the additional meanings I've worked out, in addition to the printed meanings and some of the meanings shared here. I love my deck so much!

--Cats: playful, lighthearted, catching the prey, deft, present because they choose to be there (not because they have to be), self-aware independence, flirting, literally a cat or cats

-=Pig: luck, abundance, fertility, ripe and ready to harvest, yield about to be delivered, a strong and stable abundance or plenty, strong or bold luck that is not fleeting, literally eating

--Lion: strength, someone in power

--Broken Glass: something is broken or out of order that cannot be repaired easily, painful separation or loss, theft, broken heart, disillusionment, giving up, bad luck without a determined source

--Hand-in-hand: directness, connecting, deals, agreements, confirming relationship interest, entering a new relationship formally, proposals (love and business), acceptance / deal accepted

--Lightning: sudden news, surprise, the unexpected, something out of the blue, shocker, sudden clarity, realization, sometimes pops up like the tarot tower to indicate a massive shake-up, the answer - zing!

--Bride: becoming a bride, formalized relationship, someone is already in a formal relationship, married to ____ (their work, their hobbies, an idea, etc.), making a relationship official,

--Roses: offering, kind or loving gesture, someone is reaching out apologetically or hopefully, giving/receiving depending on context, a token of love, breaking the ice, reconnecting, apologizing

--Eye: watching, got their eye on you, taking notice, interest is piqued, watchfulness, noticing/being noticed, affirmative answer, aware (eyes wide open)

--Order: recognition, award, incoming recognition or medal, official, making something recognized or official, formal awarding or addressing

--Flames: passionate flames, burning love interest, passion for ____ (hobby, life, idea, whatever it is), excitement, positive energy, a burning desire, change of state / existence / way of thinking, fires are stoked, interest is very strong,

--Shepherd: new information coming to light, a trustworthy companion, a new friend or love interest, a new networking connection that has your interests at heart

--Safe: secrets locked away, close-lipped (no communication), savings, thrifty, hanging on to money, literally money or safety

--Amor: love, true love, romantic love

--Wine: literally a party or bar, enjoyment, gaiety, fun, partying, celebration, ceremony, communal enjoyment

--Railroad: a crossroads with structure, direct and powerful life-direction changes, on course, difficult to change course, making progress