WHY you like the Lenormands you have or want

Genna

The Fairy Tale Lenormand by Arwen Lynch and Lisa Hunt

After I received The Fairy Tale Lenormand deck in it´s tin, I have not used another Lenormand deck. I adore the lovely illustrations by Lisa Hunt, that make it a joy to use this deck. Lisa Hunts illustrations are subtle in the reference to the fairy tales; they don´t take over from the symbol, that very plainly is the main object in the picture, so I do not hesitate to recommend beginners to use this too. The playing card reference is easy to see, the titles of the cards are the usual ones.
The book names the fairy-tales, very well chosen, like "Rikki Tikki Tavi" by Rudyard Kipling for the Snake, "The Selfish Giant" by Oscar Wilde for The Garden, "The Little Mermaid" for The Anchor etc. There are two Gentlemen and two Ladies, there are peasants and royalty in fairy-tales, " The Peasant, The Buffalo and The Tiger" for The Peasant Gentleman and "Cinderella" for The Lady, "The Bear Prince" for The Gentleman Prince and Princess, a happy solution to get four person cards. You need absolutely not know these tales beforehand, it´s a joy to read about them in the book if you like, or just enjoy the pictures if you don´t. I like these cards because I simply feel so happy to use them, and the tin is very neat and decorative in itself.
The book give three spreads, and explains them really well.

Love and Light, Genna.

snowmoon

hi

the deck that I'm using is future lenomand deck, (Japanese), it was published 2 month ago.

the images is big , very easy to see, but without the numbers on it.