Your Mind Garden Spread (4) by Glass Owl

Glass Owl

Your Mind Garden Spread (4) by Glass Owl

This spread was inspired by this article by Kelly Pietrangeli.

"All that we are is the result of what we have thought. The mind is everything. What we think we become." -Buddha

-4-
-3-
---
1/2*

* Card 2 crosses Card 1

Close your eyes and imagine your mind as a garden. Now, as you take your deck and shuffle the cards, learn more about what is growing there.

1. The Ugly Weeds
Symbolizes a negative or unproductive thought that can take over if left unchecked.
2. Pulling Weeds
This symbols an action that can help you get those weeds under control.

3. The Beautiful Flowers
Symbolizes a positive or productive thought that can beautify or fragrance your life.
4. Planting and Watering
This represents an action that will nourish your flowers and help them grow.

EmpressArwen

I really like this one! I am going to try it using my Gaian Tarot. Seems fitting for the spread. Thank you for sharing it!

Amsonia

I'm going to try this too, looks like a fun little spread, especially for this time of year when the flowers outside are all blooming and the gardens are so pretty. Thanks for sharing :)

seedcake

Lovely, I adore this idea.

Esk

Lovely spread! I will definitely try it too. Thanks for sharing it!

EmpressSha

What a lovely spread and article too, can't wait to try this out! Sounds great for those of us with slightly messy minds that we need to tidy up...

kisou

Great spread! I used the Tarot of Trees to test it out and it worked wonderfully: very honest and to the point.

Glass Owl

Great spread! I used the Tarot of Trees to test it out and it worked wonderfully: very honest and to the point.

Ah, I love the idea of using this spread with the Tarot of Trees. I think it would work well with other nature orientated decks as well.

luxspirit

Thank you so much for this spread! I just did a reading with the Crystal Visions tarot deck, and it's given me a lot to meditate on.