Your new place for all things Thoth

Babalon Jones

I hope we Thothies (wee Thothies, if you are Scottish :joke:) find a home. This Thoth forum has been a refuge. I may not post often but I gravitate here and feel at home here and now feel like I am about to be a Thoth-forum-widow. I have loved reading the posts of so many of you, and especially will miss Aeon418's enlightening insights, and feel like Zephyros is a friend though we have never met! Don't want it all to go but seems like it will unless I make some effort to track down what happens next. This is the only place I post at and one of the only I ever frequent, so doubt I will be into checking out all the competing places popping up. AT made it so easy for a media lazy type like me to get my fix in one place!

Sad to see everything splinter up, as I also like just coming here and having subforums like Golden Dawn and also having the Qabalah section available, as well as sometimes finding books of interest in the book section...damn this is a bummer. The only bright side I see is I will spend less time cooking my eyes and brain on a screen and more time creating.

Still I do like having coffee in the AM or getting on the outside of a libation in the PM and seeing what is up here. Sure gonna miss it!

Rose Lalonde

I hope we Thothies (wee Thothies, if you are Scottish :joke:) find a home. This Thoth forum has been a refuge. I may not post often but I gravitate here and feel at home here and now feel like I am about to be a Thoth-forum-widow. I have loved reading the posts of so many of you, and especially will miss Aeon418's enlightening insights, and feel like Zephyros is a friend though we have never met! Don't want it all to go but seems like it will unless I make some effort to track down what happens next. This is the only place I post at and one of the only I ever frequent, so doubt I will be into checking out all the competing places popping up. AT made it so easy for a media lazy type like me to get my fix in one place!

Sad to see everything splinter up, as I also like just coming here and having subforums like Golden Dawn and also having the Qabalah section available, as well as sometimes finding books of interest in the book section...damn this is a bummer. The only bright side I see is I will spend less time cooking my eyes and brain on a screen and more time creating.

Still I do like having coffee in the AM or getting on the outside of a libation in the PM and seeing what is up here. Sure gonna miss it!

How you have time to sit down, much less look at a forum is beyond me. So busy creating!

Coincidentally, I was just responding to a post about your decks (at tarot, tea and me). AT may be closing, but we're still talking, wherever we are, and I'll continue following your web site and Fortune's Wheelhouse.

Eeviee

Help!

I'm interested in joining heruraha.net for the Temple of Thelema Forum... I attempted to register and received this error message: "The e-mail address you entered is not allowed to be used." I thought to myself, "Well, this is weird, I don't remember ever pissing anyone off..." I tried using a different e-mail address and recovering my password, thinking maybe I had registered in the past. Same error message.
I've tried to find an e-mail address where I could contact a mod and see if they are accepting new registrants, but I'm unable to access anything, as I don't have a log in.
Does anyone know of who/how I can contact someone to see if I can be registered?

Aeon418

I'm interested in joining heruraha.net for the Temple of Thelema Forum...
This may or may not apply to your situation, but they automatically block all Gmail accounts due to a problem with spam bots and fake registrations.

Eeviee

This may or may not apply to your situation, but they automatically block all Gmail accounts due to a problem with spam bots and fake registrations.

That would be exactly the problem. Thanks!

thorhammer

Do you know if they block hotmail too? If so, I'll have to use my business email and that feels really awkward...

Aeon418

Do you know if they block hotmail too?
I honestly don't know. I originally registered there years ago on a Hotmail account with no problems. But I think I may have been purged along with a load of other inactive users.

A couple of years later I tried to re-register with a Gmail account but got an instant error message. After reading their "New Policy" thread I realized why. (3rd post.)

http://www.heruraha.net/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=13056

smw

Do you know if they block hotmail too? If so, I'll have to use my business email and that feels really awkward...

I have recently tried to register with a Hotmail account with no luck.

Spiffo

I have free time.
I have some technical skills.
I can set up a Thoth/GD/Kabbalah/etc., forum if there is a critical mass of interested persons.
I have zero interest in being a forum 'owner' so would be happy to just get the ball rolling.
I also don't post much, but I read, all of it.
I appreciate the incredible amount of information and elucidation here.
Can some of it be transferred over? Archiving is fairly easy, I'm not sure about depositing it into another forum (rights aside).
It obviously can't ever replace this forum but it 'could' be a Thoth-centric place that develops into something.
All the alternate forums I've looked at over the last Week have been either too twee, or clearly not really interested in the Thoth and related stuff.

I'm up for an Esotetic Tarot Forum.

Anyone?