What do hate about being your star sign

TomTom

Aquarius and happy :thumbsup: :livelong:

Samweiss

Another Taurus here. My ascending sign is Aquarius and my Moon is in Gemini, so I don't feel very earthy myself. In fact, when I got interested in astrology, I wanted to check in which traditional temperant I belong to. Turns out I'm almost completely sanguine. My Sun in Taurus is basically the only thing going against it. I feel description of sanguine fits me quite well, as I live in my head most of the time, my mind constantly ticking and full of ideas. But rarely I get these ideas finished, usually I don't get even past the planning stage as I move on to other things. And my Taurus side screams in frustration. :D

Emma313

Another Taurus here. My ascending sign is Aquarius and my Moon is in Gemini, so I don't feel very earthy myself. In fact, when I got interested in astrology, I wanted to check in which traditional temperant I belong to. Turns out I'm almost completely sanguine. My Sun in Taurus is basically the only thing going against it. I feel description of sanguine fits me quite well, as I live in my head most of the time, my mind constantly ticking and full of ideas. But rarely I get these ideas finished, usually I don't get even past the planning stage as I move on to other things. And my Taurus side screams in frustration. :D
This is a great example of people living their moon signs

Emma313

"I'm Libra and I hate tryng to please others at my own detriment My weakness it is but it jars with my ability to fight and challenge"

I'm a Libra too and I do try to please others, but I have my limits. I think my Leo Ascendant makes me kind of me first. At least on the outside. I can be pretty aggressive depending on the situation...Mars in Capricorn which conjuncts with my Moon.

You're lucky, I have Virgo ascendant which complicates things for a libra aNd mars in cancer which isn't effective until bitten....

ThtDancerGuy

Libra

As a Libra, I am strong of mind and mental ability. I tend to understand things quicker/easier than others do at first, and of course us Libras are natural-born leaders, but that comes with its drawbacks. I am highly susceptible to anxiety via my mind worrying and freaking out: i.e., I usually can't go away anywhere or take a long, far road trip anywhere without semi-freaking out and then making myself nauseous and anxious somehow. And vomiting is probably my biggest fear, which only makes me freak out even more to think that I may just be physically ill from worry and anxiety. All the power of my mind's fault! I truly do believe that if I was not an Air sign, let alone a Libra, my mind would not be as powerful and I would not have half the self-induced anxieties that I have had in the past. But there is way more good to Libra than this! I make it a point to focus primarily on the positive aspects of being a Libra. :)

Honeysun

Aries

I get pissed off when things don't go my way (I'm very stubborn).

MissChiff

Scorpio cancer moon.... All the up or all the way down... No Scorpio found on middle ground...

twinrambull

Aries

I go 0-100 real quick and am too sensitive!

chaosbloom

What's to hate about being a Taurus? Nothing. :joke:

Okay, the natural slow pace, effective yet slow. The over the top rage, rare but too much for just about anyone. The need to protect me and mine, noble and actually very well-meant and innocent but just awfully, horribly misunderstood by others. I'd even say the low tolerance for nonsense which wouldn't be such a problem if there wasn't so much of it going around (the world, not the forums).

I'm quite pleased though. My Mars in Gemini and Mercury in Aries have been far bigger problems than my Sun sign. And the South Node in Scorpio is pure pain. Useful but in general just a pain. Shame most of the authors don't get that placement right at all.