FULL MOON - manifestations!

starburst_au

Hey All,

Most peeps who frequent the forum would probably be aware that there is a powerful full moon on the 27th September.

"On the evening of September 27, three separate lunar events converge. The total eclipse coincides with the full moon nearest the fall equinox, known as the harvest moon. What's more, the moon is at its closest approach to Earth for the year, making it also a supermoon or perigee moon. That’s why it's being coined by some as a Super Harvest Blood Moon—a mouthful to be sure." (National Geographics, 2015)

As i'm from Australia, it's the total opposite, and i won't see the eclipse... anyways the energy is totally lingering around... LOVING IT

Anyways before I go off an a hippy git tangent about how awesome full moon energy is (lol)....
I just wanted to remind people that it's an AWESOME time to write down a list of manifestations that you want to invite into your life.
I write them on paper, then burn them in a small bowl... with the intention that all my manifestations are going off into the universe and will eventually come back to me.... in a positive way....

So if you're that way inclined, start writing.... :D

Cheers,
SB

GotH

Hi Star :)

Thanks so much for this suggestion! I too get a little lunar (in a good way!) during special moon activity. I have been feeling quite excited and didn't realize why. Tonight will be special indeed.

Enjoy the energy!

celticnoodle

Oh yes!!! I plan to first go out to our dock and sit there to watch the moon rise. I'll do my best to take pictures as well. :)

I thought I'd meditate too and try to connect to my guides and/or ancestors in spirit also and who knows, I might find time to do a tarot or lenornand card reading as well....... :)

Hub & I went out last night to watch the 'nearly full' moon rise. generally the fish are excited by the full moon and begin to jump wildly the night before a full moon. Well, last night wasn't as crazy as it had been the previous full moons, but we did get to see 5 fairly large carp jumping--quite close to our dock too! :D Always a show! :laugh:

have to add, that your idea is a great one! I may try that as well!

starburst_au

Hi Star :)

Thanks so much for this suggestion! I too get a little lunar (in a good way!) during special moon activity. I have been feeling quite excited and didn't realize why. Tonight will be special indeed.

Enjoy the energy!

No problems, I had a feeling a few peeps would forget. So enjoy!

I got a lil too excited and already burnt my manifestations tonight (being the 27th here in Australia) LOL! However, I'm thinking the full moon energies still linger 24 hours before and 24 hours after.... I'll have to get out the bowl again and write a note "ah manifestations I spent ages on last night that are floating around in the universe.... can i just manifest them like now... LOL (28th in Australia)

Oh lol... i'm having a giggle here.... that should work kinda sorta, right :p

GotH

My understanding is you want to get those intentions out there before the full moon completes as that is when the energy is building. Waxing. When it hits the full stage is when it encapsulates and seals the intentions. I believe it still works before and after but is strongest just before. Like the way conception works. Comparing full moon and ovulation. It makes sense if you think about it.

starburst_au

Oh yes!!! I plan to first go out to our dock and sit there to watch the moon rise. I'll do my best to take pictures as well. :)

I thought I'd meditate too and try to connect to my guides and/or ancestors in spirit also and who knows, I might find time to do a tarot or lenornand card reading as well....... :)

Hub & I went out last night to watch the 'nearly full' moon rise. generally the fish are excited by the full moon and begin to jump wildly the night before a full moon. Well, last night wasn't as crazy as it had been the previous full moons, but we did get to see 5 fairly large carp jumping--quite close to our dock too! :D Always a show! :laugh:

have to add, that your idea is a great one! I may try that as well!

Thanks for sharing. Would love to see a pic of the moon from your part of the world... especially if you can see the eclipse!

Good idea, about connecting with guides... I had that intention but I was side tracked... must have been a reason.... My guides are saving it all up for tomorrow *laughs*
I bet I have some interesting dreams tonight :p as a nice reminder...

I'm not sure if I read somewhere, or I had a conversation about but this full moon coming is the last of 3 super moons.... so kinda like an accumulation of energy.... or something hippy git like that :p Anyways.... it works for me... I wrote like 10 posit notes of stuff...LOL all positive stuff....

Thanks for the reminder about the guides + tarot I'll have to do some reading....

Oh last ramblings... I think that this full moon is a huge release of old patterns and new beginnings... Not sure if that will help you or anyone else reading this thread :D

Cheers
SB

Victoria's Finest

Appreciate the reminder starburst_au and all of you with the various ideas to get the wheels turnin' presented in this thread :) . Yes indeed, that release of old patterns/ushering in of new beginnings energy is on me heavy. This past week alone has been :bugeyed: . Off to burn stuff and wave my arms around lol.

celticnoodle

Thanks for sharing. Would love to see a pic of the moon from your part of the world... especially if you can see the eclipse!
I'll do my best! :)
[/quote]
I'm not sure if I read somewhere, or I had a conversation about but this full moon coming is the last of 3 super moons.... so kinda like an accumulation of energy.... or something hippy git like that :p Anyways.... it works for me... I wrote like 10 posit notes of stuff...LOL all positive stuff.... [/quote]yes, I've heard or read this too and that this moon eclipse is also the "Blood Moon Eclipse" and won't happen again for another 15 years! Though this full moon, I believe is only the 2nd one of the 3 'super moons'. The last will be in October-on Oct. 27. Though THIS current full moon tonight is the closest full moon to the earth. :) should be spectacular!!!

you can read more about the supermoons this year here: http://earthsky.org/tonight/august-29-supermoon-first-of-three-supermoons

and that site has a gorgeous pic of the Aug. super moon. Check it out!
Oh last ramblings... I think that this full moon is a huge release of old patterns and new beginnings... Not sure if that will help you or anyone else reading this thread :D

Cheers
SB
:) I like that! I do hope you are right. Now, I have to run off and write down my wishes for tonight!! :D

Victoria's Finest, I hope it is the beginning of better things for you too then tonight! And, for everyone here!

:livelong:

earthair

Bump to top- 2 hours to go :D

Maybe I can manifest a big pile of dark chocolate- neeeeed the caffeine to stay awake :D :cool2:

MandMaud

Cheers
SB

It helps me! :)

Great to think of these old patterns finally GONE. They don't even feel stuck, they have felt ready to shift, as if the next stage is imminent... but it's felt like that for ages!

I was very aware of this full moon and have been feeling it for a couple of days already - without even realising it was a supermoon (though I knew it was an eclipse) - but didn't know about working manifestations, or at least it's so long since I heard that that I'd forgotten.

There's certainly an excitement about this time of month. I didn't know about fish leaping, Celticnoodle! Must make sure I see that one day. Time I saw some ocean, anyway, being inland is beginning to bother me. Ooh, this feeling of things about to shift... :p

It's 11.15pm here now, and the full moon is about quarter to three this morning so I'll lie in bed and connect, and visualise etc etc, and make this sleep a really making-happen one. Great!

Actually come to think of it, I heard someone say that astrologers are predicting disruption and war, that kind of thing. Because this full moon's in Aries, maybe? I suppose when the fierce get-it-done energy isn't harnessed, or is harnessed the wrong way, it can become violent. :( But let's make it positive, folks, this time. :)