Very Talented Tarot Reader in need of help.

Alice3256

Hello, I have been studying and interpreting the tarot for almost 5 years now. I am trying to start up a small business for on-line readings. I would like to charge a small fee for the readings, and I could use some help finding a good website builder that is free. I have tried simplesite and go daddy, but they want to much money in the end. I live on a limited income and this is a means to practice as well as connect with my personal faith as a Wiccan.
Thank you
Consider Alice

Arthurdubya

Are you talking about BUILDING a site for free, or HOSTING a site for free?

Hosting will always cost you money, but building COULD be free if you've got a friend in the business.

Squarespace is a website that does both building and hosting, and it looks like they price a business website at $26/month or so, which isn't bad at all.

If you want to really go as free as possible, you might have to learn how to code on your own. That's a good amount of work.

NamasteIndia

freewebs.com is a free site

Bluebird

Hi Alice,

I don't know anything about this - but I frequently see www.WIX.com advertised. I think you can build a free website with them.

Best of luck!

reall

you can use google web?:) it's free and give your web page preference in google search results!^^:)) also you can upgrade your paypal to business and get those little paypal buttons you can post anywhere on your blog page etc
and I've seen many people offer reading on etsy and ebay?:)
be sure to check out fee for this!^^

best luck with whatever you do!^^:)))

toadwytch

My employer has me run their website through Weebly. You can build a professional-looking site with a store there pretty easily with no knowledge of coding, they're reliable, and you can use a free .weebly domain (tarotjoe.weebly.com or whatever you'd like) or purchase your own through them. They do require a subscription to use your own domain, and offer a few different plans.

Can't say how it compares with others as it's the only platform I've used, but try building a free site on there and see how you like it.

AnemoneRosie

Wordpress? It's a pain in the arse to set up; once you've got it figured out it's easy-peasy to keep updated until you want to change the settings.

baconwaffles

I have a wordpress and I recommend it, stable and relatively easy to set up.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Grizabella

I have a wordpress and I recommend it, stable and relatively easy to set up.

I just came from Wordpress and they charge $2.99 billed annually, so I don't think they're free anymore.

baconwaffles

I just came from Wordpress and they charge $2.99 billed annually, so I don't think they're free anymore.
Really? I have to look into that. I have used wordpress for a while and they don't charge me.