Feel like I've lost my faith in Tarot...

EvaSegovia

I had a very weird experience this afternoon. A stranger (a woman) came up to me, and out of the blue, told me my life was going to change. I jokingly asked "for good or for bad?" She said she didn't know. She said "I only say what I see." Hmmmm... So of course I did a reading when I got home. (Four cards: the Tower, Death, and 2 others) Not good. We'll see how it plays out of course. But it's funny ("cosmic" is the word that comes to mind :) I should run across this post right now, because now I have a take: It would NEVER have occurred to me to do a reading asking HOW my life might change if that stranger hadn't told me it would. I don't believe the cards VOLUNTEER info. You simply didn't ask about your future and what it might look like. As for me, I asked about my future, and now I'm worried... And as for you and your fiance, I'm terribly, terribly sorry...
Eva

Tanga

Wow. I'm so sorry.
Best wishes KristinCali.
I'm wondering if you've moved now to be closer to your partner...

I have two acquaintances who have partners with brain injury (neither read cards).

I am with Nemia here on your card question - and rather like euripidies' Johari Window.
I don't believe Tarot is really for predicting futures to a T and I think you placed too much expectation on them (which boils down to - on yourself really.).

:heart: :heart:

Ruby Jewel

I think it is important to realize that the tarot is not in control of your life. You are. Also, there is something very important you may, or may not, be missing: your fiance survived. The cards cannot change one's fate. His guardian angel was with him, and they still are. It is important to be thankful, and take it one day at a time now. He will come back to you if you have faith and believe it. Maybe what the tarot told you was that he would survive....and maybe you didn't understand.....he was granted a miracle.