Deck of the Week : Sign-up Thread: Week 292 : March 4 - March 10

Owl Song

I'll be using the Tarot of Delphi again this week.

Thanks for hosting another week!

Carojulie

Hello !
Rose is right, weeks are too short !
I keep the beautiful Cheimonette tarot one more week please.
Nice weekend everyone !

BodhiSeed

I'm in this week with the Fountain Tarot paired with the Devas of Creation. Thank you VG!:)

AJ

Tabula Mundi thanks VG

Madame Squee

I'm in with Dark Grimoire Tarot & TdM Noblet (Peterson).

Thank you, VG. :love:

Madame Squee

VG, I need to switch to the Vertigo Tarot and Dark Grimoire Tarot. Thank you. :love:

lantana

I have to confess I've been cheating on my chosen deck today! I didn't expect for the Idiosyncradeck and it's oracle to arrive this week and I couldn't help but use it...

But, I've put them back into their tuck boxes and tucked them away into my shelf. They'll be there next week, I'll be good until then!

CharlotteK

I've had the Wild Unknown in my deck cabinet for a while. I am not sure why, but I've been putting off using it up til now. I think perhaps I didn't want to be disappointed by it as it's quite a hyped up deck.

Anyway, on Saturday I went through all the majors and put my thoughts about them in a notebook. I have the 2nd edition and seem to have lost the LWB that came with it (I don't even remember what this looked like). So have no book to go off. But meanings jumped out at me so I'm pretty happy I can make good sense from the images.

On Monday I did a three card reading on the energies of my meditation group and where we are collectively headed spiritually and I got such a clear reading that made total sense and has been a real source of inspiration and positive intent. I am already liking this deck a great deal. It has a very strong, powerful voice. There are some readings I wouldn't choose to use it for but it seems like it will be very versatile and reliable.

Sent from my D6603 using Tapatalk

Marcus R

I didn't use my Thoth much this week. Did a 15 card spread on Monday for personal reflection, spent the next two days looking at it. Got out the LWB and placed the cards as per the tree of life diagram. Really great to look at and contemplate all the relationships, I highly recommend it. You will need a 6x4 table to do it though.

DaughterOfDanu

I had a great week with the Starchild Tarot. I can't get enough of it and it really pushes me to tune in more intuitively which is something I've been wanting to do for a while.

Unfortunately I found I'm missing a card to my Wisdom of the Oracle :/ and Hay House's customer service rep told me that sending out replacement cards isn't something they do. In a way it really turned me off to their decks since Llewellyn has treated me so well with the occasional replacement and I'm pretty sure Blue Angel also does replacements.