Printers' Studio Price Rises!

BodhiSeed

I had no clue they raised the prices until I went to my shop to retrieve a link about my deck (Lojong for the Layperson) for someone. My price was originally set to make it as affordable as possible, but now they've raised the price by over $10! They never emailed me about it at all, but I just sent them an email! :bugeyed:

HudsonGray

Ok, what's MPC? I haven't heard of that one yet.

Laura Borealis

MPC = Make Playing Cards

Freder

How fast things change -- MPS is now, AS OF TODAY, offering 310 linen in tarot size at a significant price difference over PS. I am now able to offer the Rackham at a $6 reduction over what it was earlier in the day, and will be making more rollbacks as the weekend unfolds.

-- Please work, please work!!

Freder

This literally happened TODAY. Because I checked yesterday and they didn't offer it then. I'm NOT crazy. Looks like this is something that's changing even as we type, and we will have to stay on top of it, because as we have seen, they will NOT inform us of any price changes.

wooden-eye

Well it all makes planning ahead pretty darned impossible! Not that I am complaining about this particular change. GOOD NEWS FREDER!
Looks like MPC are seeing the benefits of providing a full service for grumpy ex-PS customers.
Hopefully they will provide a shop-front soon.

blue_fusion

Correct me if I am wrong, but MakePlayingCards does not have the "storefront" option PrinterStudio has, right? Just asking because that was one of the reasons I was considering shifting to PrinterStudio from TheGameCrafter (which also has a storefront option).

-Ly

gregory

Correct me if I am wrong, but MakePlayingCards does not have the "storefront" option PrinterStudio has, right? Just asking because that was one of the reasons I was considering shifting to PrinterStudio from TheGameCrafter (which also has a storefront option).

-Ly
No correction required. They do not. While I regret the price increases, PS has the HUGE advantage of TGC of lower postage charges and NO CUSTOMS FEES (until the UK is finally out of the EU of course :mad:)

blue_fusion

No correction required. They do not. While I regret the price increases, PS has the HUGE advantage of TGC of lower postage charges and NO CUSTOMS FEES (until the UK is finally out of the EU of course :mad:)

Hmmm. So PS still... trumps TGC when it comes to the total cost of an order? At least for people outside the US? I do hope MPC offers a storefront option soon; it might mean an increase of print orders for them.

-Ly