Horary Chart reading

micah

Would me setting the chart time I do the chart to June 22nd be good for you? or should I look further into the future?

Further into the future (2 months), please.

WolfSwan

Hi CB,

May I ask?

Will I get a job in Melbourne?

Thanks,

WS

think

I actually just signed up for the thread. I think I saw your reading just posted by Wind. I hope you two can work it out.

Also 12th house is the house of undoing...so K might be thinking something along those lines....Just remember if you give all that you can and it's not enough for him at the end of the day at least you know you did what you could.

Oh, that's such great advice! Yes, you're right. I will remember that CB, thanks for a great reading and thanks for the kind words. :heart:

Toddah

You are Gemini in this chart ruled by Mercury...

Clients would be 7th house ruled by Jupiter...

Mercury and Jupiter are in a separating Trine.

Separating aspects usually show things in the pass or things coming to pass.

Trine shows something easy (but doesn't mean it's good)

Mercury is sitting in Taurus in 12th house.

Jupiter is sitting in Virgo in 4th house.

Jupiter in virgo shows a detriment.

You being in 12th house shows undoing, hidden enemies, secret, etc.

Maybe your career has something to do with dealing with people undoing...like diet/weight issues, mental health, addicts, etc. But, virgo is also ruled by Mercury and whatever mercury signify shows a discord between those two planets.

4th house is a house dealing with end of matters....

So I decided to look at 10th house... house of career.

11th house...house of income.

10th house is ruled by saturn.

11th house is Jupiter...shows to me your income is on commission. How many clients you can get to sign up or into your business.

Saturn is in 6th house.. know as the house of servitude and unpleasantness.

Neptune is in 10th house and we have Uranus in 11th house with Moon......I looked to see what moon is connected to and it's connected to the 2nd house.

2nd house is your money and your bank account.

Neptune deals with lies and illusions. Uranus deals with sudden disruption.

Moon and Saturn are aspecting trine...this can indicate your money going into the business or your career.

Saturn separating square with Neptune to me indicates deceit and illusions are going to cause delays & obstruction in your career/business.

Saturn separating square with Jupiter...to me this shows yes you will get clients but with delay and obstruction.

Neptune and Jupiter are in opposition..and opposition brings things together with regret.

Overall....Be aware of sudden disruptions when it comes to your money and your bank account. Make sure you save your money correct.

Yes you will get new clients, but with delay and obstruction... but be cautious of them. There is something hidden..and this could be someone who doesn't have your best interest in mind

Venus is the ruler of the 12th house....you are under Taurus which is ruled by Venus. Venus is in opposition to Saturn...Venus is also in 12th house...so it could be someone you know and it could be a female... keep alert.

Just be careful... I think you have a snake who may be in your surrounding in the coming month or two that will cause issues for you and your career.

Hope this made sense and was helpful.

My work is as a wellness life coach, so I do work with people who have a variety of issues including weight and diet. And in fact, I just picked up a client yesterday who deals with mental health issues (though I suspect he has psychic abilities that are misconstrued). I also have another client (who has fallen out of our meetings) who is a recovering addict.

I guess you could consider my income as on commission. It is my own business and I don't get paid unless I sign clients up.

This is a new business, so it is slow to build. I'm not sure about deceptions unless it has to do with my new client. I don't know much about him except that he has struggled drugs, mental health, and legal issues as a teenager. Before meeting with him, I was concerned that he wouldn't be able to afford my service, but he assures me he can. We shall see.

The other potential issue is that while my wife supports this endeavor, I think she had reservations about my success because she senses that I will leave her when my business is financially viable. In fact, I met a woman almost two years ago with whom I have a very strong spiritual connection. Though I've never considered myself to be intuitive, meeting her awoke my sixth sense. We seem to have an innate knowing about one another and I have dreams and visions about seeing her that come true (we are not currently in communication bc of our marriages). I have also sensed her physical illness and emotional distress in the moment and received confirmation that I was correct. We have never been physical but we do seem to have a deep love for each other. She is now going thru a bad divorce and I am too considering leaving my marriage as my wife intuited. I am not sure if my wife would sabotage my work. It doesn't seem like her and I'm not sure who else would, but I'll keep an eye out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

CosmicBeing

Well keep me update Toddah.

I wonder how it all plays out....thank you for such great in depth feedback.

It could be the new client who has a host of addictions that are probably aggravated by mental health issues.

As I said keep me updated.. I am still a student...so let me know.

CosmicBeing

I'd like to know if I will be invited to go to my employer's main office for additional training and formal meeting in the month of June.

Invitation is 3rd house= Moon
you are ascendant = Mercury
Boss is 10th house. = Jupiter

Sun and Venus are in the first house.

Moon is in 12th house.

Jupiter is in 5th house.

Mercury is in 12th house.

Jupiter and Mercury are separating trine.

Since Sun is in 1st house and venus is in 1st house...it could mean that either there is a female stealing your limelight...appealing more to your boss.

or

Your servitude (what you do for this boss/employer) and not being seen (conjunct with sun)

Venus is ruling 6th house...house of illness and servitude (those who work for us) as well as all things unpleasant.

The boss is in 5th house... house of pleasure, children, sex (and other things pertaining to having fun).

You and Mercury are in 12th house and that house does deal with all things hidden even enemies also unknown to us.

Since we have a separating trine and Jupiter is detriment. As well as you and ruler of communication house is in 12th house.

I'm leaning towards a, No you will not be called in for formal meeting or training. If you already got a message which separating trine could insinuate, I think something is going to come up. But, since you and ruler of communication is in 12th house.. I don't think you will be seeing a message from this boss/employer.

Hope this made sense!!

Attachments

• Screenshot (23).png
    Screenshot (23).png
    57.5 KB · Views: 242

Tarot4Change

Invitation is 3rd house= Moon
you are ascendant = Mercury
Boss is 10th house. = Jupiter

Sun and Venus are in the first house.

Moon is in 12th house.

Jupiter is in 5th house.

Mercury is in 12th house.

Jupiter and Mercury are separating trine.

Since Sun is in 1st house and venus is in 1st house...it could mean that either there is a female stealing your limelight...appealing more to your boss.

or

Your servitude (what you do for this boss/employer) and not being seen (conjunct with sun)

Venus is ruling 6th house...house of illness and servitude (those who work for us) as well as all things unpleasant.

The boss is in 5th house... house of pleasure, children, sex (and other things pertaining to having fun).

You and Mercury are in 12th house and that house does deal with all things hidden even enemies also unknown to us.

Since we have a separating trine and Jupiter is detriment. As well as you and ruler of communication house is in 12th house.

I'm leaning towards a, No you will not be called in for formal meeting or training. If you already got a message which separating trine could insinuate, I think something is going to come up. But, since you and ruler of communication is in 12th house.. I don't think you will be seeing a message from this boss/employer.

Hope this made sense!!

Your interpretation makes sense if that what you mean! I have very little idea of how to read horary so I'm taking you at your word :)

For the sun and venus interpretation, there may very well be a female (however I don't know since I'm not at the main office). I definitely feel though that I'm not entirely being seen or that my opportunity to go to the main office isn't of a very high priority to my employer.

The back story to my question may also provide some additional insight: I started working for this company in January. It's a work from home job using the internet. I was told in March that they'd like me to go to the main office, all expenses paid, to get formal training, see how I like it, etc. to see if I wanted to continue to work from home, or move and take a full time position with benefits at the main office.

I know that they were gauging how committed I felt to the position once they asked me about it again in April and I was/am very eager to go.

Well, they just asked me again about me going there which prompted me to ask the question. That may be the me already getting a message from the trine you see, I'm not sure. I know these people are busy but I'd like to either go or not go as opposed to just kind of hanging around for them to make their decision.

I will let you know what happens and keep you posted. Thank you for the reading :)

junethird

Hey! Sorry to drop in on your thread but i was reading the interp you gave to Toddah and i was curious if you could describe or give more clues as to who this hidden snake of a woman might turn out to be or how to recognize her? I always find it fascinating how accurate horary can be. Keep up the good work :thumbsup:

CosmicBeing

Hey! Sorry to drop in on your thread but i was reading the interp you gave to Toddah and i was curious if you could describe or give more clues as to who this hidden snake of a woman might turn out to be or how to recognize her? I always find it fascinating how accurate horary can be. Keep up the good work :thumbsup:

Well Venus is usually the planet to signify females (as well as all lovers). But since 12th house is ruled by taurus which is a venus constellation. It could be indicating that there is an enemy.

12th house is enemies that are hidden.
7th house is usually enemies that are known to us.

If you turn the chart. and count from 12th house.....6th house becomes 7th...and saturn the ruler of 10th is in 7th as well as there is I believe it was an opposition.

7th house is known enemies, and all other forms of partnership even clients.

Also his ruler is under Taurus ruler in 12th house....so it makes me think that she is under his nose (if it is even a she)

Then (I didn't mention this earlier I don't think)...venus is conjunct with sun. Whenever I seen something conjunct with sun and It is the significator or who I think is a person...it always indicate 'invisibility'..hidden or just not recognized.

So to me there is a lot of warning in his horary chart. But, I'm still new so I could always be wrong/translating the chart incorrectly.

Also interesting enough....the 11th house which is 12th house for 12th....11th is his incoming money but also friends...then we have moon which signify his bank and saving are in the 12th house to 12th...12th house is also the house of undoing.

That's how I got to it. But, I could be so so wrong because I am still new.