Aeclectic Tarot
Tarot Cards & Reviews Free Tarot Readings Tarot Books Tarot Card Meanings Tarot Forum

Urgent>>Need help with a friends horary chart

> Aeclectic Tarot Forum > Beyond Tarot > Astrology

Citizen

Sharla 
Urgent>>Need help with a friends horary chart

My friends done a horary chart, asking about a franchise business that he is now having 2nd thoughts about as the recruiter is acting a little suspicious in his actions towards him.

https://postimg.org/image/lzkblcxs5/

My friends significator is saturn, and he is in the weakest form of essential dignity being face. So he is being tolerant of this certain guy but that's it.

His significator being in the 11th house would be that he is amongst his business associates who he is doing this franchising with. Also the 11th house is a succedent house so he was taking his time to develop on this franchising in terms of it turning into something.

The other significator of this franchising im going to use the 11th house lord being jupiter, and jupiter is placed in the 8th house, and is .........

Am i using the correct significators here for the other person, before i carry on ???
Top   #1
Citizen

Sharla 

As its a career question, should i be using the 10th house ruler as the other significator and not the 11th house of people he is networking with ?

The person he is having issues with is the boss of this franchising business.
Top   #2

Tarot Cards & Reviews Free Tarot Readings Tarot Books Tarot Card Meanings Tarot Forum
Aeclectic Tarot Forum Links
· Tarot
· Tarot Special Interest
· Beyond Tarot
· Forum Library

Aeclectic Tarot Categories
· Angel Decks
· Dark & Gothic Decks
· Goddess Decks
· Fairy Decks
· Doreen Virtue Decks
· Beginner Decks
· Cat Decks
· Pagan & Wiccan Decks
· Ancient Egyptian Decks
· Celtic Decks
· Lenormand Decks
· Rider-Waite Decks
· Marseilles Decks
· Thoth Decks
· Oracle Decks
· List All Decks
· Popular Tarot Decks
· Available Decks
· Tarot Books
· What's New

Copyright © 1996 - 2019 Aeclectic Tarot. All rights reserved. Privacy Policy. Contact us.