Aeclectic Tarot
Tarot Cards & Reviews Free Tarot Readings Tarot Books Tarot Card Meanings Tarot Forum

North node relevance is horary ?

> Aeclectic Tarot Forum > Beyond Tarot > Astrology

Citizen

Sharla 
North node relevance is horary ?

In horary does north node have any relevance at all, or should it be totally ignored.

In a recent chart i have north node placed in the 7th house, which i'm seeing as being significant somehow, because the 7th house is what the question is about.
Top   #1
Student of Astrology

Minderwiz 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharla View Post
In horary does north node have any relevance at all, or should it be totally ignored.

In a recent chart i have north node placed in the 7th house, which i'm seeing as being significant somehow, because the 7th house is what the question is about.
The North Node should be treated as a benefic,the South Node should be treated as a malefic. A significator conjunct the North Node is enhanced or notified. Conjunct the South Node it is afflicted or maltreated.

Don't bother with oppositions because obviously if a planet is conjunct one it must be in opposition to the other. The same goes for squares (being square to one is being square to the other and they cancel out).
Top   #2
Citizen

Sharla 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Minderwiz View Post
The North Node should be treated as a benefic,the South Node should be treated as a malefic. A significator conjunct the North Node is enhanced or notified. Conjunct the South Node it is afflicted or maltreated.

Don't bother with oppositions because obviously if a planet is conjunct one it must be in opposition to the other. The same goes for squares (being square to one is being square to the other and they cancel out).
Okay none of the significators in the chart are conjuncting the North node, so maybe its of irrelevance

Was just thinking it being in the house asked about it, may have been of meaning.
Top   #3
Student of Astrology

Minderwiz 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharla View Post
Okay none of the significators in the chart are conjuncting the North node, so maybe its of irrelevance

Was just thinking it being in the house asked about it, may have been of meaning.
Being placed on the house adds a benefic overtone or mitigates an unfortunate house. It won't reverse an outcome but it might make it better or not as bad.
Top   #4
Citizen

Sharla 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Minderwiz View Post
Being placed on the house adds a benefic overtone or mitigates an unfortunate house. It won't reverse an outcome but it might make it better or not as bad.
What does north node actually mean anyway, in horary ? Does it mean anything it being also placed in my birth sign (virgo) ? As i've also done a solar return chart for this person, and the north node is once again placed in the 7th house and in the sign of virgo, on the DC.
Top   #5

Tarot Cards & Reviews Free Tarot Readings Tarot Books Tarot Card Meanings Tarot Forum
Aeclectic Tarot Forum Links
· Tarot
· Tarot Special Interest
· Beyond Tarot
· Forum Library

Aeclectic Tarot Categories
· Angel Decks
· Dark & Gothic Decks
· Goddess Decks
· Fairy Decks
· Doreen Virtue Decks
· Beginner Decks
· Cat Decks
· Pagan & Wiccan Decks
· Ancient Egyptian Decks
· Celtic Decks
· Lenormand Decks
· Rider-Waite Decks
· Marseilles Decks
· Thoth Decks
· Oracle Decks
· List All Decks
· Popular Tarot Decks
· Available Decks
· Tarot Books
· What's New

Copyright © 1996 - 2019 Aeclectic Tarot. All rights reserved. Privacy Policy. Contact us.