Moon at the same degree as the northnode ?

Sharla

Just noticed in a recent horary chart, that the moon is exactly the same 10 degrees as the north node.....does anybody know what this could mean, good or bad ?

Minderwiz

The Moon conjoins the North Node once a month, it conjoins the South Node once a month. It's a regular cycle and it's analogous with the Sun's cycle between the equinoxes.

In this case the North Node is where the Moon crosses the ecliptic heading Northwards. It continues to move Northwards to its highest latitude, then turns and heads south till it crosses the ecliptic at the South Node.

If there's a New Moon or Full Moon which coincides with it reading one of the nodes, then there is an eclipse, as Sun, Moon and Earth are all aligned. An eclipse is Astrologically very significant.

As the North Node is regarded as Benefic, the Moon, or any other planet is more fortunate when it crosses the North Node.

Sharla

Thanks for the reply Minderwiz, so as its the moon that is conjoined then does this make this certain chart a positive outcome in regards to the moons applying aspects, because of the conjoining to the northnode....as the moons last aspects are a sextile to the asc and a trine to the midheaven.

I did ask about the moons last aspects in a previous thread, as i wasn't too sure.

Minderwiz

Thanks for the reply Minderwiz, so as its the moon that is conjoined then does this make this certain chart a positive outcome in regards to the moons applying aspects, because of the conjoining to the northnode....as the moons last aspects are a sextile to the asc and a trine to the midheaven.

I did ask about the moons last aspects in a previous thread, as i wasn't too sure.

It's evidence that supports a positive outcome it it doesn't guarantee it. If the Moon has to aspect the significator of the quesited for the matter to be effected, then you need to check whether that will happen and whether there are any difficulties such as aspects from the malefic.