judgement

bast

Hi,

Sorry for that many treads. I'm having trouble with the judgement tarot card. I got it as advise on how to strengthen a relationship.

My first thought was nothing. There is nothing you can do at this time to strengthen that relationship. I have the idea of fate too. It will happens whenever you want it or not. It's beyond your control.

Either this person will become closer because it is meant to be. Maybe the person will always be distant who knows. I don't believe in fate destiny. I don't like blaming the universe or something else. My life is the direct result of my choices, actions or inactions. Yes they are things beyond my control like health but still.

rwcarter

The Wheel of Fortune is more often associated with fated actions. Judgement is more about reaping what you have sown (the angel's trumpet call awakening the worthy so that they may ascend to heaven). So Judgement as advice on how to strengthen a relationship suggests that you put into the relationship what you want out of it. If your needs aren't being met, then tell the other person instead of just waiting for them to figure it out. If you two need professional help, seek it out. And on and on and on. Judgement says that if you don't do something to strengthen the relationship, then you deserve the relationship you have (or you deserve for the relationship to end).

So exactly the opposite of being passive about it and not doing anything.

Rodney

bast

thank rwcarter. I guess clear communication is the key then.

nisaba

I'm having trouble with the judgement tarot card. I got it as advise on how to strengthen a relationship.

My first thought was nothing. There is nothing you can do at this time to strengthen that relationship.

To me, this card is about unflinching self-knowledge. To look upon yourself with all your defects and failings, and NOT make excuses for yourself, and accept full responsibility for who you are and what you do without trying to place blame on anyone or anything else.

Judgement is a very grown-up thing to have to live through: yes, we've all been put where we are now by our pasts and by people in them: but Judgement tells us it is now entirely up to US to take responsibility for ourselves, our own happiness, and the health of our relationships, and no longer blame others.

sush

judgement is a 'wake up' call. For a relationship to sort-out, its a little difficult card but there's light at the end of the tunnel. Its a high time for both parties to solve all the past issues once and for all and move on from the rut.

RNDeanna

I have a book by Logan Butler which sums up Judgement nicely: "you need to learn from your mistakes and not repeat them".
That could be the advice here.

D