How will his feelings change in the next few weeks

Queen_Of_Cups27

Hey guys, I did a 9 cards spread to do with a guys feelings and one of the questions asked was "how will his feelings change over the next few weeks" for his present feelings the cards seemed very positive but I wanted to know if his feelings will stay this way, if they will develop or if they will be up and down, because ngl this guy confuses me,one day he seems interested the next day he doesn't seem interested at all ( those damn scorpios 🙄) Also he flirts with basically everyone so sometimes I feel he has lots of crushes but not sure, think that's what he's just like.so anyways the cards I pulled were

Eight of pentacles,King of pentacles and King of cups ( clarifier)

From this I got the idea that his feelings will start to develop more and he will want to get to know more about me and become more interested (eight of pentacles) from the king of pentacles and King of cups I think this suggests his feelings towards me are loving but mature and he has control over them. Also I think his feelings for me seem quite stable and permanent. I used the new mystic tarot, thank you all.

SunChariot

Hey guys, I did a 9 cards spread to do with a guys feelings and one of the questions asked was "how will his feelings change over the next few weeks" for his present feelings the cards seemed very positive but I wanted to know if his feelings will stay this way, if they will develop or if they will be up and down, because ngl this guy confuses me,one day he seems interested the next day he doesn't seem interested at all ( those damn scorpios ��) Also he flirts with basically everyone so sometimes I feel he has lots of crushes but not sure, think that's what he's just like.so anyways the cards I pulled were

From this I got the idea that his feelings will start to develop more and he will want to get to know more about me and become more interested (eight of pentacles) from the king of pentacles and King of cups I think this suggests his feelings towards me are loving but mature and he has control over them. Also I think his feelings for me seem quite stable and permanent. I used the new mystic tarot, thank you all.

My first though was that....There is the possibility that his feelings in the next few weeks may not change at all. The question, as asked, presumes that they will. A few weeks is not a very long time. If his feelings were not going to change in the next few weeks that would render the question unanswerable. The cards can't tell you how something will change if there will be no change at all.

That may mean that the cards could not answer that question and possibly just random cards came up. Possibly.

But for my meanings, my meanings don't make a lot of sense here to your question. But the meaning would have come up with your card meanings in mind, not mind.

Babs

gregory

Hey guys, I did a 9 cards spread to do with a guys feelings and one of the questions asked was "how will his feelings change over the next few weeks" for his present feelings the cards seemed very positive but I wanted to know if his feelings will stay this way, if they will develop or if they will be up and down, because ngl this guy confuses me,one day he seems interested the next day he doesn't seem interested at all ( those damn scorpios 🙄) Also he flirts with basically everyone so sometimes I feel he has lots of crushes but not sure, think that's what he's just like.so anyways the cards I pulled were

(New MYTHIC ?)

Anyway - your question is a loaded one; you assume that his feelings will change. So I'm looking more at "will his feelings change."

The 8 suggests hard work - but that may just mean he will be concentrating on HIS work, not on anything to do with you. It's a tough time card, anyway.
King pents wants the best of everything. These guys know they are right. he's quite secure in the way he feels, I think. So why would it change ?
King Cups - he is very family focused. This COULD mean that he is thinking of you in terms of a future family - but it could also mean that he is more interested in the family he has. Either way - I don't see this card - or any of these cards - as showing any kind of change as such.

I am not happy with the question, though - it's never wise to second guess. I'd suggest drawing a new spread on what YOU can do to further the relationship. (I haven't seen the whole spread, of course...)

Queen_Of_Cups27

(New MYTHIC ?)

Anyway - your question is a loaded one; you assume that his feelings will change. So I'm looking more at "will his feelings change."

The 8 suggests hard work - but that may just mean he will be concentrating on HIS work, not on anything to do with you. It's a tough time card, anyway.
King pents wants the best of everything. These guys know they are right. he's quite secure in the way he feels, I think. So why would it change ?
King Cups - he is very family focused. This COULD mean that he is thinking of you in terms of a future family - but it could also mean that he is more interested in the family he has. Either way - I don't see this card - or any of these cards - as showing any kind of change as such.

I am not happy with the question, though - it's never wise to second guess. I'd suggest drawing a new spread on what YOU can do to further the relationship. (I haven't seen the whole spread, of course...)

The deck was the new mythic, I do second guess a lot, the question was part of a spread and one of the questions was actually " what I can do to develop our relationship" and I got and I drew 2 cards for that the 2nd being a clarifier. We are both at college so it would make sense that he is concentrating hard on his work, thank you very much I feel his feelings will stay positive and secure as shown by the king of pentacles. I'm not sure how close he is with his family although he is a cancer moon so it's funny the king of cups came up as In my deck the King of cups is associated with cancer in astrology.

rwcarter

Moderator Note

Queen_Of_Cups27,

Please take a moment to read the UTC Posting Rules, especially where feedback is concerned. You are required to leave feedback for each person who has posted trying to help you.

Queen_Of_Cups27

My first though was that....There is the possibility that his feelings in the next few weeks may not change at all. The question, as asked, presumes that they will. A few weeks is not a very long time. If his feelings were not going to change in the next few weeks that would render the question unanswerable. The cards can't tell you how something will change if there will be no change at all.

That may mean that the cards could not answer that question and possibly just random cards came up. Possibly.

But for my meanings, my meanings don't make a lot of sense here to your question. But the meaning would have come up with your card meanings in mind, not mind.

Babs

Thank you Babs a few weeks is a short time you're right I shouldn't second guess his feelings if they are positive in the first place.

rwcarter

Moderator Note

Please check your PMs.