Zan and BC's Excellent Thoth Adventure: In the beginning....

inanna_tarot

Wow, just read this whole thread...
What a journey you folks are on... Awesome!

And my brain has learnt stuff too! Thank you!

Bat Chicken

Well it has been quite a few VERY busy months since I have delved into my Thoth and in spite of the next months building up to being just as busy, I missed the study!

So the last few hours I finally had some time to review the threads and my correspondences (lots of memory work coming again!) and something Kat said stuck with me as I reread. You can work as hard as you want, but, time is the best way to 'get it'. This is true. So many things on review made instant sense and a few new things clicked.

One of the things that stood out for me this time was the reference to the "Secret Chiefs". Having a little more exposure to Blavatsky and Theosophy, I wonder...

I begin the re-reading the High Priestess chapters over the next 24 hours and hopefully we can fire up the discussion again! It may take my brain a little time to get going, but, I am excited to be back.

Stormdancer

Bat Chicken said:
Well it has been quite a few VERY busy months since I have delved into my Thoth and in spite of the next months building up to being just as busy, I missed the study!...

I begin the re-reading the High Priestess chapters over the next 24 hours and hopefully we can fire up the discussion again! It may take my brain a little time to get going, but, I am excited to be back.
You have been missed :* :* :*

Bat Chicken

Stormdancer said:
You have been missed :* :* :*
:D Hugs!

~~~~~~~~~~

I have been lurking in the recent BoL Study threads that Grigori has been leading and I must say they are informative. It seems that an in depth look at the BoL and the V&V are definitely good background to the cards.

My break away from the study over the last several months has not done me any favours. I am finding a lot of the things that I have absorbed over the years and that have become sub-conscious have overwritten the things I found so revealing in this study, so far. I am hoping as I get warmed up again, I can regain my lost ground. Each card builds so much on the work of the last, my gaps in memory and reading are glaring.

While I was focused last spring, I enjoyed the discipline, but, my hermit year got cut short by so much work that I barely had time to care for myself, never mind read. Things are only in a temporary lull now, but I am hoping I can find a way to have some regularity if I cannot maintain the frequency. Perhaps to set a time limit on each card from this point on might help me stay on track.

I am hoping Zan is able to return soon. His questions along the way are great and invaluable to me. Everyone who has contributed to these threads are of tremendous importance to my journey and the legacy of these posts, so I hope you will all continue too!

So, unless I am forced to move this spring, I am hoping to finish the majors no later than June! (2011 goal! :) )