Upcoming deck, Kickstarter coming

Thoughtful

This deck feels so alive, so intense, the images somehow draw you in shake you around and spit you out with a wonderous energy.
Well done!

MagsStardustBlack

Oh I absolutely adore the death card. It is so so very beautiful and mysterious. I was just thinking about this deck, why I checked in the thread, and I was hoping that I would see a feminine image, and my wish was granted. She is simply exquisite. A feminine death card. And is she a Fae? My favourite thing is Faery and I love the dark side of Faery.

Metafizzypop

Oooh, that is a nice Death card. Pretty and grotesque at the same time. It made me do a double-take.

FionaBenjamin

Thank you!

With all our images, I tell the viewer, it is really whatever the heck you want it to be. I'm giving you a piece of what goes on in my mind, my dreams, my nightmares, my soul, but I want the viewer to have their own experiences of this shadow world :)

This card is a decomposing woman rising to move on to the next stage- rope around her waist severed, symbolic of our spiritual umbilical cord to the living world. She moves on, and we can't see her face because she isn't turning back. Her head is crowned with cicadas, a symbol of immortality, and white moths rush out of her wounds. Her wings are dragonfly wings, which I found dead, on my doorstep, the night I wrote this card. Dragonflies are a strong symbol of rebirth. :)

moon_mermaid

Wow. This deck is really intense. I got absorbed to the images.:thumbsup: I love them. Wishing to see more of them.

What will be the size of the cards? Though I got small hands, but with these images, I really wish a bigger deck.

MagsStardustBlack

Thank you!

With all our images, I tell the viewer, it is really whatever the heck you want it to be. I'm giving you a piece of what goes on in my mind, my dreams, my nightmares, my soul, but I want the viewer to have their own experiences of this shadow world :)

This card is a decomposing woman rising to move on to the next stage- rope around her waist severed, symbolic of our spiritual umbilical cord to the living world. She moves on, and we can't see her face because she isn't turning back. Her head is crowned with cicadas, a symbol of immortality, and white moths rush out of her wounds. Her wings are dragonfly wings, which I found dead, on my doorstep, the night I wrote this card. Dragonflies are a strong symbol of rebirth. :)

And a little slant on the Cicadas, they live in the earth buried deep in the ground until the right moment to emerge and climb, then they fly. Going from hibernation (death) to rebirth and transformation into freedom with flight. Mating then Dying and the cycle begins again a true wonder on nature.

I absolutely adore her wings, i love the fact i can only see her from the back as if walking away from death into a new experience of existing. For me i see her as the earthly woman dying and regenerating into another creature even more magnificent, into a new realm of living.

I always wonder when we die if we go to the Other World and i have a fantasy that it would be a fantastical world of beautiful creatures. I would like to regenerate into the Fae. And i can see my fantasy played out in this image, me leaving one world (experience) as hard as it will be and being transformed into an Other world (with my faery wing lol)

I have been on the look out for a dark tarot deck for years but haven't bough one yet, i feel i may buy this one and an art print to, possibly of this card.

Very excited to see your progress!

rylla

Stunning! I am a big fun! Looking forward to the deck's progress and can't wait to buy a copy!

Aidan

When is the kickstartercampaign starting? I definetly dont want to miss it! :D