World & Lovers

Lorraine1100

The big stuff in my life is coming to a head right now. The house move is on the go and my cards have changed so much in so many ways and yes they have come right with allot of your help!

Tonight though foxed me because I did a general reading. Maybe because I am kind of frightened about this big massive 250 mile move and the end result cards were

World
Lovers

Raider Waite and no reversals. Recently all of the cards are pointing straight at a new relationship. It seems my cards are forecasting about 3-4 months ahead and checking through my log journal it is about right on the timing. Everything and I mean everything with the cards is screaming at me LOOK new relationship. I am bugged to hell what this means.

Does it mean that once I move, that everything finishes up on a positive note and that the next chapter in my life is a new relationship and that relationship is everything that I hope and wish for? It's not choices as the Lovers would have it, I know that. It's a new relationship for sure the previous cards showed that too much.

I know it's good, I can see this is a future relationship that is totally different. I am not really sure if I can handle another relationship anytime soon, I just don't want the crap that it brings.....

Thoughtful

Maybe because I am kind of frightened about this big massive 250 mile move and the end result cards were

World
Lovers

Because you have worries about the move and that its miles away, maybe the World and Lovers came up as a reassurance for you..

The World - you putting the final piece of the jigsaw in your live and having completion, feeling on top of the world and happy.

The Lovers - how you will bond to the new home, making you feel young at heart again and finding a new love for life again.

Thats how l feel it appears to me at the moment because your reading was more concerned with the move rather than finding love. I could be way off here but have to go with it. Its always daunting going into the unknown so l feel you cards were reassuring you
:heart:

nisaba

Maybe because I am kind of frightened about this big massive 250 mile move and the end result cards were

World
Lovers

<grin> Twice, I moved across the whole continent, 3,700 kilometres, taking only what I could cram into a station wagon and a box-trailer. In the years since, anything less than a couple of hours' drive seems like a short hop to me.

If you are anxious about the move, those two cards as an outcome are simply trying to reassure you. "Don't worry, it'll be over soon and everything will be all right."

exmuse

Does it mean that once I move, that everything finishes up on a positive note and that the next chapter in my life is a new relationship and that relationship is everything that I hope and wish for?

It could mean that, I think...

It's not choices as the Lovers would have it, I know that. It's a new relationship for sure the previous cards showed that too much.

Well if you *know* it... you know it. Trust your intuition.

I know it's good, I can see this is a future relationship that is totally different. I am not really sure if I can handle another relationship anytime soon, I just don't want the crap that it brings.....

You *know* it will be good, that's what you feel. Yet, you are also expressing ambivalence which, to me suggests that the thought itself, of a new relationship, is anxiety provoking. There is a subtle distinction between intuition and fear. Our gut can send both intuitive messages (to help guide us on our life journey) and safety messages (to help keep us safe) simultaneously pulling us in seperate directions. We are free to move in the direction of love OR fear. There is the saying, "with love there can be no fear; with fear there can be no love". I believe this is true. Ultimately, that's all there is: love and fear. Something to ask yourself: what do you fear? What's holding you back from the relationship you want that could possibly give you the WORLD? Of course, you have the CHOICE in the future to be in a relationship or not. It's not predestined (in my opinion). You have the power to CHOOSE to be in a relationship or not. The LOVERS card is not either/or in meaning - that is, you have a lover or love of your life, in your life OR you choose to make a choice about a relationship and what direction you choose to go with it. It *could* represent a combination of things or variation on the theme. All of these suggested meanings are part of the universal experience in which you are a part of. In this way, your experience is the experience of the WORLD.

**** having said all that (above) ^, it's all good! Enjoy! :)

Lorraine1100

Thank you all for the replies it has helped.

Only thing is that my cards are forecasting 3-4 months ahead at present and and that takes me into June/July this year. I hope, by that time, I will have moved house providing everything goes okay.

I think this relates to a new relationship and perhaps not so much about a house. The house I am going to rent for a bit, so it's hardly likely that I intend to want to stay. It's on a newish housing estate - not my ideal place to be but it's a roof over my head and not somewhere that i intend to put down roots on. I can't say I am happy about it at all but this current home is a boil that needs lancing there have been allot of issues here and I will be very glad to slam the door shut behind and see the back of it.

What I move towards though is a different matter, an uncertain future for sure I have no doubt!

shadowmack

I am not really sure if I can handle another relationship anytime soon, I just don't want the crap that it brings.....

Remember that getting into a new relationship is a choice that you can choose not to make for yourself. <3

caridwen

I don't see a relationship looming at all. 21 World plus 6 Lovers is 27 which is 9 or the Hermit.

I think the World shows the move will be a success. It means a new phase of your life is starting and you have everything at your fingertips to make a success of this. The Lovers to me means that you will love your new location and your new life. I see this as very positive. I see a word of caution in that you may become overly isolated which is something common when we move to a new place but I think this will be positive for you, giving you much needed space to reflect and gain insight about yourself.

I see this as a very positive reading:)

Lorraine1100

Just wanted to give an update on this because much of it is about right. It took a while to settle into my new home but I actually do love it here now. It's quiet and peaceful and has allowed me to heal mentally, physically and emotionally quite a bit. There is still stuff going on which I need to resolve but that will sort it itself out.

It was six weeks (Lovers) after moving from my old home before I could get moved into this new house - how weird is that!

<grin> Twice, I moved across the whole continent, 3,700 kilometres, taking only what I could cram into a station wagon and a box-trailer. In the years since, anything less than a couple of hours' drive seems like a short hop to me.

If you are anxious about the move, those two cards as an outcome are simply trying to reassure you. "Don't worry, it'll be over soon and everything will be all right."

Its about right isn't it! :)

I don't see a relationship looming at all. 21 World plus 6 Lovers is 27 which is 9 or the Hermit.

I think the World shows the move will be a success. It means a new phase of your life is starting and you have everything at your fingertips to make a success of this. The Lovers to me means that you will love your new location and your new life. I see this as very positive. I see a word of caution in that you may become overly isolated which is something common when we move to a new place but I think this will be positive for you, giving you much needed space to reflect and gain insight about yourself.

I see this as a very positive reading:)

I don't have everything at my fingertips in terms of success but then I doubt many people do. I do now live in a rural area and you can feel isolated at times but that isolation gives me space and peace (which you have specifically mentioned) and I am starting to get well again.

Brilliant I have to say and those two cards I would never have thought about it like that without all of your help. Thank you.