Devil and 2 of Cups?

Libra289

Representing ones feelings for another, Devil and 2 of Cups. The Devil was the outcome, 2 of Cups was favourable energies ... but all cards in the reading represented feelings :)

I'd see this as maybe a little obsessive (Devil) with having a partnership with this person (2oC). But, as 2oC was favourable, it wouldn't necessarily be a bad thing.

Your thoughts?

nisaba

The Two Cups is that anticipatory tingle, being drawn to someone when everything is magical and their lightest touch makes the hairs on your body stand on end, whilst this time the Devil, I feel, is about raw lust, a much more raunchy feeling. Neither of them are about long-term commitment, although the Two Cups longs for it - the Devil just longs for the next orgasm.

In terms of a one-night-stand or a casual affair, this is a good combination to get. If you;re looking for something more romantic and longer-term, the Two Cups doesn't actually promise anything, just echoes your wish, whilst the Devil is not the card to have around, promising drama and instability.

Libra289

The Two Cups is that anticipatory tingle, being drawn to someone when everything is magical and their lightest touch makes the hairs on your body stand on end, whilst this time the Devil, I feel, is about raw lust, a much more raunchy feeling. Neither of them are about long-term commitment, although the Two Cups longs for it - the Devil just longs for the next orgasm.

In terms of a one-night-stand or a casual affair, this is a good combination to get. If you;re looking for something more romantic and longer-term, the Two Cups doesn't actually promise anything, just echoes your wish, whilst the Devil is not the card to have around, promising drama and instability.

They don't really know each other so it's not so bad, it may change if they actually connect properly :)