Recurrent Moon Rx in a Relationship Reading

Nikita_

Just trying to enrich and expand my view of this card....I keep getting the Moon Rx in a relationship reading in a him towards her question. My ideas : he is confused, depressed, disturbed by her. There is something about her that he finds extremely unsettling, even scary. The hidden or secret things meaning, I don't think would apply here, so I'd stick with what I said before.
Any other ideas ?

Grizabella

There are some readers who see the Moon as a card of romance. It can be that, but if it is, it would be that period of time when you first get to know and care for someone but the new and shiny hasn't worn off yet. You're only able to see the beautiful moonlit scene but you don't see the real, clear picture yet.

A reversed Moon could mean that he sees the woman more realistically than that but still isn't seeing the perfectly clear situation where she's involved.

aware7

The reversed Moon can mean lesser degrees of deception and error.

Ace

Reversed Moon can also mean delusion and denial. I see the Moon as Dreams, the Moon Rx becomes fantasies with little basis in reality. If you are the querent, trying to read someone else, you may be in denial about how the relationship is going. You want it to be something it isn't .

I suggest you get read by someone else you trust and listen carefully to what they say about it.

Barb

Amanda

The Moon RX could be similar to that feeling one has when they wake up too early, realize the Sun isn't out yet, and decide to go back to bed. Kind of like a retreat, furthermore 'sleeping on it' longer... waiting for more light or clarity before coming out and moving about. A continuance of a person's hiding or sleeping in their comfortable place, until the Moon has passed.

Nikita_

Reversed Moon can also mean delusion and denial. I see the Moon as Dreams, the Moon Rx becomes fantasies with little basis in reality. If you are the querent, trying to read someone else, you may be in denial about how the relationship is going. You want it to be something it isn't .

I suggest you get read by someone else you trust and listen carefully to what they say about it.

Barb

It wasn't about me...and the querent was asking about his feelings towards her.

Nikita_

The Moon RX could be similar to that feeling one has when they wake up too early, realize the Sun isn't out yet, and decide to go back to bed. Kind of like a retreat, furthermore 'sleeping on it' longer... waiting for more light or clarity before coming out and moving about. A continuance of a person's hiding or sleeping in their comfortable place, until the Moon has passed.

Not seeing things clearly about her yet ?

Amanda

Not seeing things clearly about her yet ?

Yeah could be. I was thinking more along the lines of not feeling ready to deal with the "mess". He doesn't want to go down that road of messy, crazy, emotional b.s. perhaps... he's going "back to bed" and will deal with it later, maybe.

seaglass

Just trying to enrich and expand my view of this card....I keep getting the Moon Rx in a relationship reading in a him towards her question. My ideas : he is confused, depressed, disturbed by her. There is something about her that he finds extremely unsettling, even scary. The hidden or secret things meaning, I don't think would apply here, so I'd stick with what I said before.
Any other ideas ?

It could be something as simple as being scared of things that he's imagining, things that aren't real. Maybe there's an intimacy that makes him uncomfortable? Maybe he's self conscious?

Ruby Jewel

Etteilla says a reversed Moon is instability. Perhaps he sees her as unstable. I might even equate it with voodoo......being spellbound.

I always think of the Moon as the higher vibration of the High Priestess.

Moon upright is about addictive behavior and being lost in an addiction to something or someone.....not being able to be free of it or get it out of the mind. I don't usually read Rx cards, so this would be considered by me in a reading.

Any way I look at it, I see the Moon card as a bad omen. It is being lost in the underworld, and unable to find your way out......even though the path is right there.

Is this person a Scorpio or Cancer by any chance? It is water....maybe even stagnant water since it Rx.