8 of swords for signs to look for in a person

Pam O

Lots of interesting perspectives here, and I'll add that it could be someone who is plagued by self-doubt, overthinks everything and "talks themselves out of" trying anything because they just fear that they'll fail, so are afraid to try.

... or they are blind to this and don't even see that they are entrenched in a rut of self-doubt.

Tiggy-cat

... or they are blind to this and don't even see that they are entrenched in a rut of self-doubt.

Yes, another interesting angle!

Halite

I've pulled this card a few times lately to represent someone who feels they are not a good communicator - always gets tongue-tied around the object of their affection, isn't "good with words" or isn't fluent in the dominant language of the area. This is sometimes more of a feeling of inadequacy rather than an actuality.

csophia

Thanks for the great ideas!

not sure if someone has already said that but thought about someone really busy.. very tied up at work or something...

Pam O

Thanks for the great ideas!

not sure if someone has already said that but thought about someone really busy.. very tied up at work or something...

Right on!
Look how much your views have expanded on this 8 of Swords since you first started this thread!
VERY Impressive!! :) :thumbsup:

csophia

Thanks Pam O!! I love this forum, you are all amazing! :)

Right on!
Look how much your views have expanded on this 8 of Swords since you first started this thread!
VERY Impressive!! :) :thumbsup:

Pam O

Thanks Pam O!! I love this forum, you are all amazing! :)

This forum is made up of the most fabulous and amazing people. And it is all because Solandia started this "project" back in the 90s! Yay Solandia, and YAY to all the mods who help! :royal::thumbsup:

And we can learn so much from this 8 of Swords. Oh, did you know it is the 1st Decan of Gemini?
May 21 to May 31.

Maybe it simply means the person's birthday falls within these dates?

Well, it would not really be that "simple"....because IF someone's b-day falls on this range, then very likely they have some 8 of swords "issues" in their world. Since this is my "birthday card", I am focused on flipping it and turning 8 of Swords "issues" into strengths... :)