Knight of Pentacles as contact?

Libra289

When asking if someone will get in contact again, would the Knight of Pentacles as an outcome indicate a message or spoken word, or nothing?

I see this Knight as someone who is very slow moving, but consistent and grounded in their operation :)

laurence

When asking if someone will get in contact again, would the Knight of Pentacles as an outcome indicate a message or spoken word, or nothing?

I see this Knight as someone who is very slow moving, but consistent and grounded in their operation :)

I already had the same card for the same question and It turned up that the person got in contact with me (It was a message), but It was 2 or 3 months after. The reason was because he was cautious and wanted a sure and honest approach.

Libra289

I already had the same card for the same question and It turned up that the person got in contact with me (It was a message), but It was 2 or 3 months after. The reason was because he was cautious and wanted a sure and honest approach.

Thanks :) yes, this Knight is very slow moving as he wants to make sure that he is doing the right thing and that it's exactly what he wants, unlike Knight of Wands who acts first and thinks later!

Adriana

I had the same experience with this card; it meant yes, but months later. But it's also meant no, like they are stubborn and made up their mind not to

MysticMoonlight

I would say yes...this person will be in touch but on their own time and not before they are good and ready to do so. This person will spend a bit of time thinking things over first.

Libra289

I had the same experience with this card; it meant yes, but months later. But it's also meant no, like they are stubborn and made up their mind not to
They do take their time :) oh right, I would have thought the stubborn, no-contact would be 4 of Pentacles :p
I would say yes...this person will be in touch but on their own time and not before they are good and ready to do so. This person will spend a bit of time thinking things over first.
Naturally, as pentacles are Earth - nothing rushed! Honest, prepared & grounded :)

nisaba

The Knight Pentacles doesn't deal with change. So there will be no change. If there is contact now, there will continue to be contact, and if there is no contact now, there will continue to be no contact.

hulpster

I've always struggled with this one. I had heard no change as an interpretation but to me 4/Pents would show that. The Knights are about movement in a situation, no? To me the element shows the degree or pace of change

Grizabella

Have a look at your Knight of Pentacles card. In most of my decks, he's not moving. He's just sitting there on his horse. So I agree that I don't think he'll be in contact or if he does make contact, hell might freeze over first, so it will be a long wait.

Libra289

I've always struggled with this one. I had heard no change as an interpretation but to me 4/Pents would show that. The Knights are about movement in a situation, no? To me the element shows the degree or pace of change

I agree with you, I've always seen the Knights as change and messages/news of some kind :) just that with Pentacles, it takes time.

Have a look at your Knight of Pentacles card. In most of my decks, he's not moving. He's just sitting there on his horse. So I agree that I don't think he'll be in contact or if he does make contact, hell might freeze over first, so it will be a long wait.

You're right Griza, my Knight of Pentacles isn't moving (Witches Tarot). It fits the circumstances, it was a long wait, but there's actually been contact so I guess this card was a yes :)