Makes reading Court cards soooo much easier.

Sharla

Hi Guys :)

I was wandering around the forum yesterday and came across this old thread which is from 2007, im not going to give the link till the end or you wont even bother reading the rest of my post :D.

I was looking on the "Table of contents" section and looking through previous posts about court cards because like many others ive come across i DO struggle with reading them in a spread, like is it a person ? is it you ? is it an energy ? is it telling you to act in a certain way ? is it telling you not to act in a certain way etc etc ... you get the drift !

So i was reading some interesting stuff and then i came across what i think is totally the best thing ever to read the court cards I LOVE it sooo much i was getting so excited last night reading through the posts i was thinking great now i CAN read the court cards and know what they're saying.

So click on the link and if anybody knows what this is and you read like this yourself or you've tried it etc, then please share your experience and views on this or if you've never heard of this way before and you think its something you'd like to try please comment also.

http://www.tarotforum.net/showthread.php?t=81444

Thoughtful

Clever you for digging this thread out. It makes very interesting reading, not something l know about but l am going to experiment now. Am sure others will find this thread very helpful. Will be interested also to hear from anyone using this method and how it works for them.

AJ

for what it's worth Little Baron is teaching tarot in Kent UK, I'd take a class in a minute if I were there. His take on the cards is quite insightful and his posts always gave me food for thought.
http://www.tiferettarot.com/home/4587073880

edited to add a better link

goldenquince

This is super helpful and so intuitive! Thanks for unearthing this; so many things make sense in retrospect with this in mind. I am definitely going to use this system...

Thoughtful

for what it's worth Little Baron is teaching tarot in Kent UK, I'd take a class in a minute if I were there. His take on the cards is quite insightful and his posts always gave me food for thought.
http://www.tiferettarot.com/home/4587073880

edited to add a better link

I would accompany you in a heartbeat AJ l am never to old to learn new ways. Lucky those who live in or near Kent, l am envious :)

tarotlova

This is awesome and I'm going to give it a go too! :cool4:

cardwitch

Thanks for digging this out. I've saved it in my "favorites" subscriptions folder :)

Sharla

Little Barons teaching in Kent ! I so wish i lived in or near Kent and i would most definitely be joining one of his classes.

Yes im quite a digger sort of person i like unearthing hidden treasures and this is a fine jewel. Ive tried it out doing some practice spreads and as long as you've got a drift of the Court Card personality's/meanings etc then its a breeze it really does help and make sense.

Farzon

I tried using only three card spreads the last days, trying out different ways of connecting the cards.
This method really is helpful in interpreting the courts!

I had some readings concerning relationships and conflicts and it always worked! Thanks for getting this back up!

Sharla

I tried using only three card spreads the last days, trying out different ways of connecting the cards.
This method really is helpful in interpreting the courts!

I had some readings concerning relationships and conflicts and it always worked! Thanks for getting this back up!

Glad to hear its working for you Farzon, i also like his way of reading three cards together in the placement of one, can maybe turn out a fair few cards but think its easier to read three cards together than just one as then you can get much more depth and understanding from each placement.