7 of Pentacles as feelings?

Libra289

7 of Pentacles + Knight of Cups as feelings?

I see it as patience, waiting and not giving up that easily. The deck used doesn't portray the man as frustrated, rather, he looks calm and content to wait for his fruits to blossom.

Knight of Cups is the hopeless romantic, so maybe they are falling for the querent.

Thoughts? :)

Libra289

Pentacles and cups are both passive, so maybe this is what these cards suggest?

laurence

To me, this combo indicates a reconsideration. Knight of cups is an incurable optimist and subject to temptations. So It's like the person takes a deep look at how he feels and how It's best to proceed. As if they did not want to rush without thinking of the consequences.

Alternatively, I see the 7 of pents as a crossroad in order to be ready for a next move and coupled with the knight of cups, It could be that the person is preparing to express his feelings.

Libra289

To me, this combo indicates a reconsideration. Knight of cups is an incurable optimist and subject to temptations. So It's like the person takes a deep look at how he feels and how It's best to proceed. As if they did not want to rush without thinking of the consequences.

Alternatively, I see the 7 of pents as a crossroad in order to be ready for a next move and coupled with the knight of cups, It could be that the person is preparing to express his feelings.

Great answer, really makes sense :) He has actually done that before, so maybe it's time for a big out-pour again haha!

Tanga

"7 of pentacles as feelings"

7 of Pentacles + Knight of Cups as feelings?

I see it as patience, waiting and not giving up that easily. The deck used doesn't portray the man as frustrated, rather, he looks calm and content to wait for his fruits to blossom.

Knight of Cups is the hopeless romantic, so maybe they are falling for the querent.

Thoughts? :)

Working hard at the relationship but feeling that maybe there's little gain from it?
i.e. he feels the other side is not working as hard as him to 'meet in the middle' - or some other secret 'gripe' that is as yet unexpressed.
He waits patiently, emotions in check, somewhat below the surface of a face held passive.
Could do with some wand energy here, to fire things up and get him 'pouring it all out'.

Libra289

Working hard at the relationship but feeling that maybe there's little gain from it?
i.e. he feels the other side is not working as hard as him to 'meet in the middle' - or some other secret 'gripe' that is as yet unexpressed.
He waits patiently, emotions in check, somewhat below the surface of a face held passive.
Could do with some wand energy here, to fire things up and get him 'pouring it all out'.

Makes a lot of sense. Feeling like it's very one-sided, putting in all of the effort only to find the other person is sitting back and letting you do it. This may lead to the person feeling a little resentful? :)

Tanga

"7 of Pentacles"

...Feeling like it's very one-sided, putting in all of the effort only to find the other person is sitting back and letting you do it. This may lead to the person feeling a little resentful? :)

No kidding! :)

tarotmka

You're worth the time to get to know romantically.

Libra289

You're worth the time to get to know romantically.

It really could be as simple as that, great answer! :) There's the emotional investment from the Knight and the patience and hard work of the Pentacles!