Study group World spirit tarot

joya250

Hey! Count me in as well. :)

I've had this deck for a while... and I didn't even know it was called the World Spirit. (I bought it in Spanish...) I really like it, but haven't used it in quite a while. Would love to get in on a study group!

I'm ready to start whenever... guess I should refresh myself with the deck and pick favorite / least favorite....

joya

Sulis

I'll sign up for this one. This is one of my favorite decks even though it has quite a few cards which leave me quite cold.
I have 3 main reading decks; Morgan Greer, World Spirit and Cosmic - The World Spirit and Cosmic have been very neglected recently so this will encourage me to get it out and have a play with it again.

Love and light

Sulis xx

Jewel-ry

I just received mine today, so count me in!!

J :)

13thFaeChylde

I wish my deck would be in my maibox when I get home this afternoon...please oh please!!

I'm very excited about this deck. I had never seen it till 2 weeks ago on another board. Someone who has it said that it was her fave deck, and that one of the creators is from Asheville, NC which is my home away from home. Then I was peeping in one night in the Trading forum and Ruby Red Slippers had it up for sale!!

I love when things like that happen...serendipitous events.

13thFaeChylde

Yippee!!! The World Spirit deck was waiting for me when I came home yesterday....gotta love the postal service!

I'm gonna cleanse them and find a new-ish notebook for them...

Let's get this party started!! haha

Sulis

What would you like to do first?
Maybe we could go through the majors, I'm gonna be using this deck as part of the 78 card study which jmd has started so I could link this in with that.

Love and light

Sulis xx

Jewel-ry

Majors is fine with me Sulis. How about everyone else??

J :)

spoonbender

jep, fine with me too! I'm also using it for the 78-Weeks, so that would work great! who's gonna begin the first thread? I'm looking forward to it!
also just want to remind everyone that you can see all the cards at the bottom of this page: http://www.llewellyn.com/tarot/images/, so that should be pretty useful, right?
I'm so glad for you that the deck arrived, SwW! don't love the postal service, though, been waiting for a long time for my Bruegel :(!

Warm regards,
Spoonbender

13thFaeChylde

Majors works for me also. I can't take my eyes off of these cards, so I packed them into my backpack today while I'm at work!!

Maybe I should go find this 78-card study so we can all be on the same card~page.

Peace~*~
SWW

spoonbender

Are we gonna start with the Fool or with the Magician?