How to solve crimes with Horary AStrology

Golden Moon

How to solve crimes with Horary Astrology

I'm seeking information on how to solve crimes with astrology. Astrology has always intrested me and I believe just about anything can be solved with astrology. Anyone who is an expert in Astrology knows what the zodiac, houses, & planets signify in regards such as hints and/or answers to solve a crime? for example, the 1st house discribes the deceased or criminal. Capricorn can mean that the deceaseds or criminal is located on sandy hill tops, bushes. The 4th house indicate that the body is North-West. The 2nd house indicates that an X lover was involved. I've came here to help for crimes in general?

Thank you for your time :)

Minderwiz

The answer to this appears to be yes.

In fact there are two possible but related approaches. The first is to cast an event chart for the time and place of the crime - that obviously requires you to know both those details but there are many crimes in which they are known.

For crimes where you don't know the time and place, then horary is an appropriate approach.

Lilly examines the approach in great detail, on how to select a significator for the thief, which should be a peregrine planet (one without any essential dignity) in an angle. He gives detailed rules for how to select the significator. He also shows how to determine the sex, age, form and stature of the thief, using the significator of the thief, the moon and the signs in which they are placed.

He shows how to decide whether the thief has fled, e.g., the significator changing sign and if so, where he has fled, using the houses to indicate direction.

He can tell whether the thief is moving quickly or slowly from the motion of the significator and identify whether the thief will be taken and if the goods are restored.. He even gives a section on how to know the name of the thief from Lord 7, any planet in the seventh and any planet in aspect to them.

His system is quite complex and sophisticated and depends largely on planets, their accidental dignities and the signs that they are placed in. Rather than run through his very detailed rules I'll post his famous crime detection horary about his stolen fish.

Minderwiz

Fish Stolen

Lilly said he had purchased some fish for Lent and when returning from the country to London, was told by one of the warehousemen that the warehouse had been robbed the previous night and his fish stolen. He cast the attached chart for the moment that he first heard the report.

The only peregrine planet is Jupiter on the cusp of the seventh, so Jupiter becomes the significator of the thief.

The stolen goods are signified by Lord 2 - Mercury. Both Jupiter and Mercury are in Water signs, as is the Part of Fortune. Lilly says no member of the gentry would steal a fish (too basic) so he combined 'discretion with art' to reason that the thief was a man whose profession or calling was to live upon the water and that he had 'my goods' and that they were in some moist place or in some low rooms because the Part of Fortune was in Cancer and the Moon (its dispositor) was in Taurus and earth sign.

Lilly was confident that he would hear of his goods again because Mercury was applied to by the Moon (by sextile) and the Moon was the Lady of his Fortune. However as Mercury was in his Fall and Detriment, doubted that they would be recovered complete (though with Mercury in his own terms and trining the Part of Fortune) he hoped that some limited recovery would be made.

Lilly knew of no Waterman locally, who met the description of Jupiter in Scorpio and so decided it must be a Fisherman. With Mars, Lord 7 leaving his sign, he made inquiries if a fisherman of a complexion of Mars and Jupiter (good stature (tall) thick and full bodied, fair of complexion a red or yellowish hair).had lately sold any land or was leaving his house. This led to him identifying a suspect who lived near the Thames.

Lilly got a warrant for the man's arrest and a day or so later, with a constable, searched the man's premises. He found part of his fish in water and part of it eaten

I'll make a couple of comments in my next post

Attachments

• Fish Stolen.jpg
    Fish Stolen.jpg
    110 KB · Views: 458

Minderwiz

Lilly also had a number of cases relating to lost or stolen animals. The problem here is compounded with a second question, were the animals stolen or did they simply wander off? To use Lilly's phrase, we have to combine 'discretion with art'. If your pet parrot is kept in a cage which is locked, then if it is found not to be there, there's a good chance it has been stolen. With a pet cat, there's always the chance that it's strayed, especially if it's allowed out.

For a question such as 'Where is my missing pet cat' we could use Lord 6 (small animals and pets) as the significator of the pet. Lilly also suggests using the Moon as the significator of the animal.

Lilly's test on whether the animal has been stolen is to look at the Lord of the House in which the Moon is found. If that planet is separating from another planet, then the animal has wandered off. If the other planet is separating from the Lord of the Moon, then it's been stolen. So if I have the Moon in the Second, ruled by Saturn and Jupiter is separating from an opposition with Saturn, the pet has been stolen.

Lilly would also test to see if the animal was still alive - if the Moon, or the Moon's Lord is applying to the Lord of the eighth house from the Moon, then the animal is dead or about to die. Otherwise it is still alive. Using my example, if the Moon is in the second house, the eighth from it, is the ninth of the radical chart. If that house is ruled by Mercury, it's possible for the Moon to apply to it, but we need a major aspect. Moon in Aquarius and Mercury in Cancer does not yield a major aspect. The Moon's ruler is Saturn, and Saturn cannot apply to Mercury (which is faster) unless Mercury is retrograde. So with neither Moon or Saturn applying to Mercury, we have to conclude the animal is alive.

The thief is signified by a peregrine planet in an angle. Two possibilities exist, Mercury, ruler of the Seventh is in the seventh but in Cancer, where it is peregrine. Mars in Virgo is Peregrine in the tenth. That might be a sign that there were two thieves. That's something for further investigation.

Mercury as Lord 7 in the seventh, suggests that the thief is at his home.

Further remaining questions are:

Where is the animal?
Will it be recovered?
Will the thief be apprehended?

There's a lot of stuff in Lilly looking at all sorts of possibilities and sometimes a bit contradictory but if you are still interested I can see what more I can find out.

Golden Moon

Yes, that would be most helpful. What or Who is Lilly? I would like to learn more about Lillies system:).

Minderwiz

I've attached the chart for the reading. I used this chart in my last post, to establish that the pet had been stolen and was still alive.

The pet is signified by the Moon and by Venus (Lord of the 6th House of small animals)

The thief/thieves are signified by Mercury, Lord 7, and by Mars and Saturn peregrine in the tenth. There may have been more than one thief - a young lad, an adult male and possibly an older man. As Saturn is some distance from the MC, it's status as a 'thief' is not as clear as the other two. Mercury in Cancer suggests two or more thieves as it is a fruitful sign.

The current position of the pet is given by the position of the Moon by sign and house and I'd also consider the position of Venus and the fourth House, as Lilly often uses that in such cases.

The Moon is in Aquarius in the second:
Aquarius is a Western sign:
The Second House is North East

Venus is in Leo in the Eighth House.
Leo is Eastern
The Eighth House is South West

The Fourth is ruled by Jupiter in the third in Aries,
Aries is East
The Third House is North East (more northerly than the second)

The balance of these suggests that the pet lies somewhere to the North East

Lilly takes the separation between the Moon and Lord 1 as an indicator of distance. Less that 30 degrees it's in your house, 30-70 degrees it's in the same town. The separation in the chart is around 37 degrees, which puts it in the same town and possibly not too far away.

Lilly also gives tests for whether the thief is a stranger or a familiar person. One of these tests is whether the Sun or Moon is joined (conjunction) to the Lord of the 7th. In the chart, Mercury is indeed conjunct the Sun and that seems to indicate it was someone you know or are at least familiar with. It is not clear from several re-reads whether this conjunction has to be in the first House, so treat the 'familar thief' with some care.

However in another section Lilly takes the position of Lord 7 in the 7th (as in this chart) to signify a previous 'enemy' who lives not far away and from whom the property will be hard to get back. So it's quite possible you know the thief or they have links to you but that 'knowing' in no way suggests they are a friend, indeed they may be someone you already dislike and mistrust.

Will you recover it? Sadly it doesn't look very optimistic. There's no aspects between the significtors to suggest it's going to be recovered. The Lord of the hour (Mercury) is fast and direct which provides a testimony to recovery but the Moon is slow and peregrine itself and Venus will begin to slow down soon. Recovery is therefore unlikely but there is a chance.

One final point - Lilly also suggests names for his thief, from Lord 7 and any planet it is in aspect with. Mercury is conjunct the Sun, which suggests, according to Lilly, that the thief may be called Clement (or Clem). Now he wrote that in the Seventeenth Century, so many modern names he would be totally unfamiliar with, so I certainly would not put much if any reliability on that.

Not sure if all that helps and it's not optimistic about recovery. If it's any comfort at all, Venus (the pet) has a lot of essential dignity, so she is healthy and being looked after well.

Attachments

• Stolen Pet.jpg
    Stolen Pet.jpg
    106.9 KB · Views: 527

Golden Moon

I've attached the chart for the reading. I used this chart in my last post, to establish that the pet had been stolen and was still alive.

This is good news

The pet is signified by the Moon and by Venus (Lord of the 6th House of small animals)

The thief/thieves are signified by Mercury, Lord 7, and by Mars and Saturn peregrine in the tenth. There may have been more than one thief - a young lad, an adult male and possibly an older man. As Saturn is some distance from the MC, it's status as a 'thief' is not as clear as the other two. Mercury in Cancer suggests two or more thieves as it is a fruitful sign.

Yes, I've heard that those people that you describe have stolen other pets from other people.

The current position of the pet is given by the position of the Moon by sign and house and I'd also consider the position of Venus and the fourth House, as Lilly often uses that in such cases.

The Moon is in Aquarius in the second:
Aquarius is a Western sign:
The Second House is North East

Venus is in Leo in the Eighth House.
Leo is Eastern
The Eighth House is South West

The Fourth is ruled by Jupiter in the third in Aries,
Aries is East
The Third House is North East (more northerly than the second)

The balance of these suggests that the pet lies somewhere to the North East

Lilly takes the separation between the Moon and Lord 1 as an indicator of distance. Less that 30 degrees it's in your house, 30-70 degrees it's in the same town. The separation in the chart is around 37 degrees, which puts it in the same town and possibly not too far away.

This is very helpful to me. I'll keep this noted down. When you say "degress", how many miles or how many minutes are we are away?

Lilly also gives tests for whether the thief is a stranger or a familiar person. One of these tests is whether the Sun or Moon is joined (conjunction) to the Lord of the 7th. In the chart, Mercury is indeed conjunct the Sun and that seems to indicate it was someone you know or are at least familiar with. It is not clear from several re-reads whether this conjunction has to be in the first House, so treat the 'familiar thief' with some care.

I do feel that the person who has my pet does know me in some way

However in another section Lilly takes the position of Lord 7 in the 7th (as in this chart) to signify a previous 'enemy' who lives not far away and from whom the property will be hard to get back. So it's quite possible you know the thief or they have links to you but that 'knowing' in no way suggests they are a friend, indeed they may be someone you already dislike and mistrust.

Yes, mostly the people where I live I've disliked. They are illegal Mexicans who cross over and steel other peoples property.

Will you recover it? Sadly it doesn't look very optimistic. There's no aspects between the significtors to suggest it's going to be recovered. The Lord of the hour (Mercury) is fast and direct which provides a testimony to recovery but the Moon is slow and peregrine itself and Venus will begin to slow down soon. Recovery is therefore unlikely but there is a chance.

This I also feel as being just right. When something is stolen in my town, people will put up a fight

One final point - Lilly also suggests names for his thief, from Lord 7 and any planet it is in aspect with. Mercury is conjunct the Sun, which suggests, according to Lilly, that the thief may be called Clement (or Clem). Now he wrote that in the Seventeenth Century, so many modern names he would be totally unfamiliar with, so I certainly would not put much if any reliability on that.

There are some guys by the name Clement

Not sure if all that helps and it's not optimistic about recovery. If it's any comfort at all, Venus (the pet) has a lot of essential dignity, so she is healthy and being looked after well.

This is good to know.

Thank you for taking the time in doing this for me:).