Crystals for My Office

Village Witch

After twenty years of being unemployed, I accepted part-time employment as treasurer of a small borough. My duties include payroll, paying bills, bank deposits, financial and budget reports. While I have the skill set for the job, I am finding the job mentally exhausting. Perhaps that is to be expect with any new job.

I am definitely planning to place amethyst in my office to steady my nerves. Any suggestions for what other crystals/stones might help improve my situation is much appreciated.

barefootlife

If you're working with people a lot, I suggest some mugglestone. It's supposed to be grounding and also ward off other people's negative energies.

And you can never go wrong with quartz, the crystal for every healing purpose :wink:

Redfaery

Amethyst is an excellent idea. I struck up a conversation with a cashier at a bookstore who said she wouldn't be able to make it through the day if it weren't for the amethyst bracelet she wore. I personally would also recommend something like black tourmaline or obsidian to suck up negative energies.

ncharge

have citrine (for the money-bringing aspects), fluorite (to increase concentration and improve decision-making), Ocean Jasper (to focus on the positive and bring cooperation and relaxation to the workplace), and Labradorite (for its protection and awakening of any of my gifts I might need to navigate a new workplace).

Edited to add: Carnelion is always a good office stone for good luck, success, ambition, drive and determination, and to ward off unrealistic expectations.

Village Witch

If you're working with people a lot, I suggest some mugglestone. It's supposed to be grounding and also ward off other people's negative energies.

And you can never go wrong with quartz, the crystal for every healing purpose :wink:

Never heard of mugglestone.

Actually I will be working alone. At times, there may be one other person in the building. It's a double-wide modular home made into an office.

Quartz is now on my list! Thank you!

Village Witch

Amethyst is an excellent idea. I struck up a conversation with a cashier at a bookstore who said she wouldn't be able to make it through the day if it weren't for the amethyst bracelet she wore. I personally would also recommend something like black tourmaline or obsidian to suck up negative energies.

I have five amethyst bracelets. Don't know why I didn't think of wearing them.

I also have a 2" black tourmaline ball with a stand and several small pieces of obsidian.

Thank you!

Village Witch

have citrine (for the money-bringing aspects), fluorite (to increase concentration and improve decision-making), Ocean Jasper (to focus on the positive and bring cooperation and relaxation to the workplace), and Labradorite (for its protection and awakening of any of my gifts I might need to navigate a new workplace).

Edited to add: Carnelion is always a good office stone for good luck, success, ambition, drive and determination, and to ward off unrealistic expectations.

I have a lovely labradorite obelisk that I could sit on my desk. I keep fluorite on my computer desk at home. I will definitely be taking some to the office with me.

I don't have any ocean jasper. Just googled. What a beautiful stone!

I have several carnelian bracelets and several small pieces of carnelian. Definitely on my take-to-the-office list. Oh! I just remembered that I have a lovely carnelian egg.

Most of my stone are in my curio cabinet and, sad to say, don't get much attention.

Thank you to everyone for all the suggestions! My mind is fried and I can't think straight. I don't go back to work till the middle of next week, so I have lots of time to calm down.

celticnoodle

Congrats on the new job, Village Witch. I was going to mention amethyst immediately-but you already thought of that and I was also going to mention citrine, since you are dealing with money. Also I was going to mention a grounding stone like black obsidian - all which was mentioned. (though I didn't think of mugglestone).

Then, I googled to see what else is recommended-and they say green aventurine is great to help you deal with any problems that come up, with confidence. Also, sodalite is good to keep you motivated, though working in a payroll office--i think you'll stay motivated and on top of things--that type of office is always busy!

Good Luck to you in your new job! :thumbsup: