The Oracle of Shadows and Light

Dusk Till Dawn

There goes another one one my ever growing wish-list. It really looks special.

IheartTarot

Arrived!

Mine have arrived already(!) - strange I know, they were sent by courier for some reason it's not the first time it has happened. I ordered 3 items together, the first two were mailed separately and have not arrived yet and this one was sent by courier which I did not pay extra for. It is the second time it has happened, I'm not complaining just surprised.

The 45 cards are lovely, glossy, too large to shuffle by hand, quite dark and Halloweenish but fun at the same time and quite different from my other decks. (To give you some idea of my taste, I don't go for vampire or goth decks and have no desire to obtain the Deviant Moon deck.) This oracle would pair nicely with my Sweet Twilight deck. I agree it will appeal to the young uns, but I am 40+ and I like it too!

tarotlaura

Oh IheartTarot I am jealous. I also ordered mine from Amazon so I hope it comes soon. It's a United States holiday today so there is no mail service so hopefully it will be here by Tuesday.

IheartTarot

How weird is it that I got them first on the other side of the planet?? My last amazon shipment took over a month to get here....

I hope you get them tomorrow!

Manda

I love these girls! They are currently keeping the Deviant Moon happy company and another set has been ordered for Daughter as we shall not be able to share!

tarotlaura

I should be getting the deck tomorrow in the mail. Amazon's estimated arrival for them was today and i can see buy the tracking that they had arrived early this morning. I was a little bummed 'cause I thought I would have them this morning. Hopefully tomorrow I will have those cute cards in my hands.

tarotlaura

I finally got the deck this morning and I am already loving it. I did a one card draw and it was so eerily accurate that it was almost scary. One of the first cards that really caught my attention was the Dried Flower Fairy. And the Candy Cane Angel I just want to give her a hug 'cause she seems so sad. But on a whole, I love the entire deck. They're on the large side which makes shuffling a tad sloppy but I can still shuffle.

Rev_Vesta

Now before you say just for teens..... I am also 40+ and love this deck..... I so want but have to do some major saving up.....lol....

I love Lucy's decks and the artists she chooses to work with in creating these little gems....

Vesta

Quester

These cards are fun to work with at any age!! :heart: