Tarot Des Fleurs

Eyebright

Hello my lovelies!

I recently bought off e-bay for a song the Tarot Des Fleurs (grimaud). It has 61 cards, and a different plant/herb on each card. That is the grand sum of what I know of it!

Does anyone else on here have it, and have anything else to add about it? Is it even a true tarot deck if it only has 61 cards?

Many thanks in advance!

Eyebright

gregory

It's not a true tarot deck, but it's pretty, isn't it ! It came out in 1989, from Grimaud/France Cartes, and has the "meanings" on every card. You can use it like an oracle. I'm quite fond of it - but no, not a tarot. I have never even managed to find out who the artist was.

This one, you mean !

Lunalyn

oh gregory. they're lovely. simple and very fresh looking.
lyn

gregory

Well, I like them - and Somerville still has a couple left in stock, if you want them...

Aurora369

Those cards are lovely. Saw a deck of them on ebay, but they were a little expensive for me.

Aurora369

Thanks, gregory!

autumn star

I really like them too :) I just tried ordering them off amazon.fr - the only trouble is I don't understand enough french to be able to complete the order!

gregory

If Somerville has none left now (did I do that ? YAY ! he is a lovely man and can use the business !) - amazon.fr works fine - just click the buttons that are in the same place as your usual ones. (I'll help you if you like !)

autumn star

Well, it wouldn't let me go further than my address - I am pretty sure that I picked an international seller. I haven't ordered from them before but I assume they have no problem shipping as far as New Zealand?