Winged Enchantment Oracle (Lisa Hunt)

HearthCricket

I'm so excited about this deck and have it coming in the mail. It should be here on Monday. I hope so! Everyone seems to have positive things to say about it and the cards look amazing. The timing is perfect too. Owls, ravens, hawks are presently nesting and very busy around here. The winter birds are leaving and the summer ones are filtering in. I can't think of a better time to connect with the birds than now!

MoonGypsy

Gosh, i am so glad to see this, HC...i don't know how i forgot about it...
Lisa Hunt has always been one of my very favorite tarot artists...[and such a sweetie]...

i have one on the way now, too...:)

And did you guys know Lisa can really tickle the Ivorys?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=OdE2fkyJp7Q

Get down, Lisa!!! :D A woman of many talents!

Owl Song

Wow!! She's a fantastic pianist. My fingers are tired just watching her. :)

I have always had an affinity with birds so this deck went on my wish list immediately. I have a copy winging its way to me and I can't wait.

MoonGypsy

i have received the gorgeous Winged Enchantment Oracle deck by
one of my very favorite Tarot Artists--the incredibly gifted Lisa Hunt.
i am spellbound--this is simply the most beautiful Oracle Deck
i have ever owned...ever! :love:

desertrat

That is very good to hear. Mine is on its way, but taking its own sweet time.

MoonGypsy

That is very good to hear. Mine is on its way, but taking its own sweet time.

Believe me, desertrat, it will be worth the wait! :thumbsup:

A shout out to HearthCricket:

Did you receive yours? :love:

Quester

Going to go ahead and order this too!! I have been waiting to find out if it is as beautiful as I had hoped it would be. Now I know it is!! Thank you MoonGypsy! If you love it I know I will too!! :)

MoonGypsy

Going to go ahead and order this too!! I have been waiting to find out if it is as beautiful as I had hoped it would be. Now I know it is!! Thank you MoonGypsy! If you love it I know I will too!! :)

i KNOW you will adore it, my dear sister!!! It is so gorgeous, it brings tears
to my eyes...
Lisa Hunt's art so resonates with my soul...
It always has. And these cards are fairly large, so you really get to see and appreciate her
art so much better.

HearthCricket

Believe me, desertrat, it will be worth the wait! :thumbsup:

A shout out to HearthCricket:

Did you receive yours? :love:

Yes! And it is freaking gorgeous! lol :D I love the cards, seeing Lisa's work finally on a larger scale, the details and colours brighter and more saturated, the satin finish of the deck and the fabulous and rather unique book. It really invites you to "shapeshift" and see through the eyes and actions of each winged critter and I love the birds she picked. Here is a photo I took with my iphone to share on FB.

Le Fanu

WOW! Those are great! I must order asap.