Winged Enchantment Oracle (Lisa Hunt)

Cleo

Eeeep! They look fantastic!

Aurora369

It is an absolutely stunning oracle. By far one of the most beautiful that I own. Reads like a dream.

Madrigal

How strangely synchronistic that I was just looking at this deck last night. Bird lover here, gorgeous art...and yet would I actually use this? How does it read for you all? Is there practicality within all that fantastical imagery?

Madrigal

Three weeks later and this deck has refound its way back into my awareness after posting my question. I'm very taken with what I've seen online. So is anyone using this or is it one of those 'oh so gorgeous I just like to immerse myself in the art' decks. Which is great btw. I have a few of those decks and sometimes that's just what the soul needs. But I am rather curious to know whether folks read with this.

Linfang

Bending

Is someone else experiencing some serious bending with this deck, too?

This is the only thing bothering me about the Winged Enchantment. I like Lisa Hunt's work, I like birds, I like borderless, so this has to be a winner. The booklet is well written and the connection between the birds and the meanings seems convincing to me.

MoonGypsy

[Long] Larger cards sometimes have a tendency to take on a bend/bow a bit. Not enough
to be bothersome to me with this one. This deck is so delicious! i adore Lisa's
art and everything about this deck.

If you like bird cards, i also highly recommend this one: "Ascension to Paradise:
The Transcendent Power of the Bird Kingdom" by Jane Toerien and Joyce van Dobben.

i use it along side the Winged Enchantment Oracle.

Madrigal

Thank you, MoonGypsy. I'm thinking it would also pair up nicely with Shadowscapes.

MoonGypsy

Thank you, MoonGypsy. I'm thinking it would also pair up nicely with Shadowscapes.

i think you are right, my friend; but i no longer have my Shadowscapes...
i do kind of miss it, but the images were hard on my eyes. i am thinking about
replacing it,though...as i so loved the animals and birds depicted.