Victorian Flower Oracle - No Book

ladybird

I have just recently acquired the deck by itself and with the book out of print, I'm having a hard time getting a copy of it. I have a question for those of you who have this set or deck by itself. Is it possible to jump on the study thread of the deck and get enough information about the cards in that fashion or do you think the book is necessary?

Thank you!

Bluefeet

Victorian Flower Oracle is one of my favorite decks! :) The companion book is very well written and goes deep in to Victorian flower culture and history, I would highly recommend it if you are interested in more information on the Victorian era. Otherwise, the LWB is pretty straight forward - the keywords and spreads are enough to get your started.

ladybird

I'd love to get the book but it has been pretty htf so I will most likely not be able to acquire it. I may be lucky one day and find it though. For now, it seems from what you say, the LWB will be enough for me to begin. :) Thank you, EnchantedShadow!

Melia

My advice would be to get the book if you can ... it's very well written - a real delight. The easiest way to acquire the book now that it is OOP, other than in trade in this forum (if you are lucky), is to purchase the deck set which is still available where I live (@ $55 incl. postage). Not retail price, but still reasonably priced given it is OOP.

ladybird

My advice would be to get the book if you can ... it's very well written - a real delight. The easiest way to acquire the book now that it is OOP, other than in trade in this forum (if you are lucky), is to purchase the deck set which is still available where I live (@ $55 incl. postage). Not retail price, but still reasonably priced given it is OOP.

I only need the book as the deck is already on the way to me (it was $15). Thank you so much for the suggestion, Melia. :)

ladybird

I found a book on Amazon that came with damaged cards. They came yesterday and the book is in excellent condition but the cards have some tea stains on a couple of the cards but they are in rather good condition. They will be the perfect deck to throw in my purse without care. I love having decks like that! My new deck I received from MRP will stay in it's box as my backup to this set. :)

LadyDeborah

This is a deck that I love. I am finding myself drawn to my oracles lately more than ever and this deck is one of the best. I'm glad you could find it.

IHeartRescues

Victorian Flower Oracle (book) Anyone noticed something's missing?

deleted

The Happy Squirrel

I am referring to the book incl. in the Kit....

you ask if anyone else noticed something missing in the book? the post prior to yours is a few years old....

IHeartRescues

I just thought I'd give it a shot Happy Squirrel

deleted